Teaser

Moon Academy ~*CLOSED*~

Kaylajo's P.O.V

 

 

I sat there waiting for class to start, I was pretty stressed to max right now, since one: Im freaking going to die on my nineteenth birthday. Two: Im stuck living with a cold hearted bastard. Three: Im going to die on my NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!!

" my life." I groan and laid my head against the desk/table thing.

"Aw, don't say that Kaylajo-ah! You'll find your soulmate in no time!" Junsu said while patting my back.

"I bet cha ten bucks I'm going to die before I find him." I say while resting my head on my arm.

"Then how will he pay you if you're dead?" Micky ask while reading his book.

I turn my head towards him, he jsut kept on reading his book about....Vampires.....Idiot. For some reason I'm not happy, its probably because I haven't had any blood or artifitial blood to drink. I just got my order for blood A tablets and I just got them when I walked in here.

"KAYLAJO!" I felt two bodys squish me in between them.

"Hey Donghae. Hey Eunhyuk." I nonchatly say.

"Is something wrong? Did you hurt your self or somehing? WHAT WRONG!!!" Eunhyuk started freak out since I usualy greet them with a chirp.

"Oh God, here we go again." CL says as she watches Eunhyuk grab my shoulders and start shaking me violently.

"Hyung! You're going to kill noona!" Oh what ya know, Changjo and CAP are in my class.

"Im sorry!" Eunhyuk then pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"You really didn't have to tell him to stop, I'm going to die in a year anyway."

"WHAT ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING." Here we go again.

He then grabbed my shoulders once again and started to sake me violently. I closed my eyes, waiting for my life to end from the horrible dizziness I was getting. But Boa unnie had threw her text book and hit Eunhyuk's head, causeing him to let me go. I was so dizzy that it wasn't even funny, I saw double of everything. I rest my head to try and stop the dizziness, thats when I felt a wave of thirst hit me.

"." I whisper.

I had brought my water bottle with me today, so I reach out to grab it to find that its gone. I lift my head up and try to hide my eyes since they turned into a bloody red, I looke around the desk to see if fell or something. But I couldn't find anything, I started to scan the room from where I was sitting. The moment I looked over to where the windows were, I saw Jung Yunho finishing my water bottle.

"That bastard!" I whisper.

When the wave of thirst hit me again, it was stronger than before. I decided that I would go out side and get water from the fountain, so I quickly got up and said I was going to go to the bathroom. I quickly walk out the classrom door, the second I closed the door I start to run towards the fountian in the garden that was outside pur class room.

When I got to the foutain I was going to use my ability and make a small orb of water, to put my blood tablet in. As I was about to do so, the water vanished. I knew this would happen, it was that MiSun. This is an illusion, and I can't reverse an illusion either.

I then heard a female voice that I could recongnize from anywhere.

"A-Amber."

"Kaylajo! Are you-"

"Quickly shoot me with the tranqulizer."

"Are you-"

"DO IT NOW!"

She pulled out the gun and pointed the gun towards my shoulder, I felt my fangs grow out. I fell to my knees and try to keep myself calm, then a loud bang that sounded like a thunder clap, echoed through out the area.

 

Yunho's P.O.V

 

I had just finished the water bottle MiSun gave me, I then saw Kaylajo leave the classroom. I didn't think much till I noticed her water bottle was gone, I looked down in my hand to see that the water bottle was actually Kaylajo's. I was about to get up and head out so I can apoligize to her, when a loud bang echoed through the are. I rushed over to the window to see Amber running over to Kaylajo's body that was the ground.

"No.." I whisper and rush out the door.