Chapter 3 dorm part 2/2 (Kyuhyun and Casey)

Moon Academy ~*CLOSED*~

  After the girls checked out their rooms, they all decided to get something to eat in the kitchen. As they walked into the kitchen, Casey felt like she was being stared at, so she turned around to see nobody.

She shrugged her shoulders and started to look for something good to eat, while looking through the cupboards, she felt as if someone was tapping her shoulder.

She thought it was one of the girls, till she noticed that they were sitting at the table. Casey turned around and saw nobody, she looked around to see if someone was hiding.

Nope, so she thought she was imagining things. As she heard the kitchen door open and the guys going over and sitting with the others, Casey felt another tap on her shoulder.

And once again, nobody was there. After about the third time she felt someone tap her shoulder, Casey was getting annoyed that she started to grit her teeth together.

When she felt the tap again, she turned around knowing she wouldn't see anyone, but someone was there this time.

He scared Casey causing her to scream.

"HOLY MOTHER OF BATMAN!" The others looked over and stared at the couple in surprise. Kyhyun just stood there and smirked "Anyeong/Hey there." he replied casually. Casey put her hand over her still beating heart and said irritated .

 

"Yah~! Don't ever do that again~! You scared the bats out of me!"

 

He just stood there with a sly smirk on his face as if he knew she was going to say that. Byul being the wise person she is invited Kyuhyun to eat dinner with the girls, he politely declined. But, before he left

 

he whispered in Casey's ear that he'll see her later and vanished out the door. Casey rolled her eyes but grinned at the planned date. Issy being the eldest looked over at her dongsaeng with a sly look on her face.

 

"Hmm looks like someone's meeting with her little boyfriend~! Ah congrats~! I'm so proud of you lil sis~!" She happily cried in English

 

"Ah~ It's not a date AND he's not my boyfriend~! Aish just forget about it~!" Denied a blushing Casey.

 

"Okay then~ just be home before 12 because school's starting tomorrow~!" Hyomin advised while trying to hide a smirk/grin. C.C just glared at her unnie and dongsaeng resentfully and ran up the stairs.

 

“Yah~ C.C you forgot your sandwich~!” Ria yelled up the stairs. A second later Casey came bolting down the stairs, grabbed her sandwich and raced back up again, all in under 5 seconds. *Aigoo that girl when will she ever learn it's okay to open up?* the others thought.

 

Meanwhile it was already 7 in the evening, Kyuhyun came walking in the doors. Seeing Casey in the living room quietly reading a book he walked up to the couch and took a seat.

 

“Do you want to take a small stroll around the academy with me?” he asked. Casey turned and shyly nodded.

Pretty soon they were walking around the academy, the night sky was light and crisp with a bunch of stars out; perfect for an evening before school. The couple were in a comfortable silence though both wished it was more than that.

“I liked what you said when I scared you.” Kyuhyun teasingly said, how did you ever make that up?” Casey cracked her knuckles a habit she developed, “Molla it just came out.”

He nodded knowing that she won't go further, tried to make up a topic; throughout their stroll it was usually Kyuhyun doing the talking, Casey occasionally nodding or answering as little as possible.

It was 11 in the evening when they came back, both of them went to their rooms bidding good night. Well Kyuhyun did and Casey nodded, anyways Casey entered her room finding Byul already fast asleep.

Not feeling as sleepy she grabbed her sketchbook and lightly sketched her walk with Kyuhyun, paying attention to his facial features.

When she was finished, she stared at the sketchbook than sighed and put it away; walking to her bed and cuddling in but not just before thinking *I should learn to open up to Kyuhyun..he seems like a really great person, but I'm just too afraid of what he will think of me if I do* then closed her eyes to let sleep take over.

 

 

DANG~! My first chapter..written by yours truly Issy_Berra0424 xD Well I hope you guys will like it~! OH and like my image? :P