preview of the next chapter

Moon Academy ~*CLOSED*~

(I'm going to put the rooms up here: Kaylajo&Isabella's, Hanbyul&Casey, Hyomin&Ria)

 

After the girls checked out their rooms, they all decided to get something to eat in the kitchen. As they walked into the kitchen, Casey felt like she was being stared at, so she turned around to see nobody.

She shrugged her shoulders and started to look for something good to eat, while looking through the cupboards, she felt as if someone was tapping her shoulder.

She thought it was one of the girls, till she noticed that they were sitting at the table. Casey turned around and saw nobody, she looked around to see if someone was hiding.

Nope, so she thought she was imagining things. As she heard the kitchen door open and the guys going over and sitting with the others, Casey felt another tap on her shoulder.

And once again, nobody was there. After about the third time she felt someone tap her shoulder, Casey was getting annoyed that she started to grit her teeth together.

When she felt the tap again, she turned around knowing she wouldn't see anyone, but someone was there this time.

He scared Casey causing her to scream.

"HOLY MOTHER OF BATMAN!"

(A/N sorry guys! I got a lot of stuff to do but here is a preview of the next Chappie!)