Dance

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Annyeong

Sorry if i keep you guys hanging.

Enjoy!


Eun Hee POV

We are now preparing for the dinner party, for my bestfriend Soyung "Do you think the guys who are at the beach will be there" Haejin said "Maybe because everyone in the hotel is invited" Soyung said.

Eun Hee's Outfit

Soyung's Outfit

Haejin's Outfit

Harin's Outift

(A/N: Sorry if the other dress does not have any shoes. Mian)

We look our selves one last time and went out of room.

 

Sehun POV

"Guys be in your best behavior, specially you Chen" D.O said. Everyone is all dress up and im here looking at them. Chen is trolling around, D.O. is panicking, Kris is still using the mirror and Kai is joining Kris.

"Guys in the livingroom now" D.O. said, everyone went to the living room and he inspect each and everyone of us "Okay we are ready" we went out of our room and headed downstairs.

 

Eun Hee POV

We are waiting for the guess to get in the room "Guys im nervious" i said, everyone look at me "Why?" Haejin said "Is it because of those boys in the beach...?" Harin said, I nod. Everyone hug me and keep saying comforting words to me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we present you Miss Park and her friends" Soyung went out first and then Haejin, Harin and me. Everyone is looking at us and clapping. I look around and my eyes met Sehun's 'OMG why did i look at him', I BLUSH and look away.

"Thank you for being here and I want to thank my parents for this event...." Soyung said, we have been waiting her to finish and we bow.

We sat almost near Sehun's table. But the position of my seat is perfectly opposite to Sehun.

(Time Skip)

After we ate the MC of the event said "You can now dance". Everyone star to stand up and dance to the slow music. I was just looking around and my eyes meet Sehun's gaze, I blush once again 'Why Sehun, Why do you have to be so handsome. Yes i have fallen inlove with him'

One of the boys from there table came towards us "Can i have this dance?" the boy said to Haejin "Uhm....ah...Sure" she stand up and i look at Harin. Harin was glaring boy and i just giggled.

I look at Sehun's table again and i didn't saw him "Can i have this dance, my lady?" I look up and it was Sehun.

 

Sehun POV

We arrive at the room and we are almost close to the front "Ladies and Gentlemen we present you Miss Park and her friends" I look up and saw Eun Hee 'So she was friends to the owner's daughter'. I can't stop looking at her 'She is so beautiful. OMG Sehun are you falling inlove her, maybe i am'. She meet my gaze and she look away.

Her seat is so perfect because i can look at her some more 'I have fallen hard for you Eun Hee'. After we ate "You can dance now" Lay stand up and head towards her table 'No pls. not Eun Hee'. I can breath freely now because he just ask one of her friends. She look at her friends and this is the perfect time for me to ask her.

I went towards her and said "Can i have this dance, my lady?" she look up at me.

 

Eun Hee POV

He had his hand held out for me to take it. I look at my friends and look at him again. I take his hand and he led me to the dance floor

He held my waist and bought me closer to him. Im red as a tomato right now and i can't even look at him 'Why are you so romantice?!. OMG Im actually falling for him'.

 

Sehun POV

I held her waist and bought her closer to me. She haven't look at me. I lifted her chin to make her look at me. Our intense gaze have gone so long that i didn't even notice i was leaning towards her. I stop and our faces was centimeters apart "Im sorry" i was about to backaway when she said "Don't be".


THANKS FOR READING

Sorry if my grammars is a little rusty

Sorry for the wrong spelling

Pls. Subscribe and Add me

Be part of my Exotic Family

G

O

O

D

 

B

Y

E

<3