The First Day of Summer

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Annyeong

Im so tired but im here to update my SUPER LAME chapter again


Eun Hee POV

Today is the first day of summer and im going to sleep all day long 'BANG BANG BANG' "Eun Hee ~ah get up and your going somewhere so wear something nice okay" 'So much for sleeping all day' I got up and open my bedroom door and i heard a voice that "Ne Mrs. Jung i will...." before he even finish his sentence my omma saw me "OMO Eun Hee ~ah come and have breakfast" I went closer to them and sat down next to my omma and infront of me is Sehun ~shii "Omma why is he having breakfast here" "I invited him" my eyes went wide went my omma said that. We finish having breakfast and omma offer to wash the dishes "Oh Eun Hee ~ah you and Sehun are going somewhere" I look at Sehun and i saw him blushing and look down "Where omma?" "Just somewhere, oh wear something nice arraso"

I went up into my room and pick a nice Polka Dot Dress

Dress

And pair them with nice High heels

Shoes

I put some make up on 'why do i put so much effort just to go somewhere with him' I stood up and grab my purse and phone. I came down and saw Sehun and my omma "OMO i jave a very pretty daughter, dont you think Sehun ~ah" I look at Sehun adn i saw him staring but not answer my omma "Sehun ~ah" He saw shock because we were looking at him "U-uhm Ne, you look beautiful"

We walk towards the door "Okay you can have her as long as you want" "Yah omma" "Ne Mrs. Jung i won't harm her and i will bring her back in time" "ANI, I mean no you can have her as long a you want"

We walk out while my omma is watching us. Sehun open the door for me "Gumawo" "No problem" He close the door and went o the driver's seat.

We are driving for a very long time and i keep wondering where will we go "Uhm Sehun ~shii where are we going" "I don't know your Omma plan this"

My eyes went wide 'I knew it' "Sehun ~shii you don't have to do it you know" "No its okay plus i want to" 

'Wait what he want to do it. Even if he knows my omma plan it' I just look at him while he's driving 'He is so handsome and kind, I hope he doesn't get mad about me lying about my age


Annyeong

Where is Sehun and Eun Hee going.........., Of course you guys will have to wait

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar and speeling

English is not my first language

Pls. Sub and Add

GOOD BYE :3