Surprise!!!

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Annyeong

I might not update for a whle cause i have a lot of school works to do

Anyway Enjoy the LAME chapter


Eun Hee POV

We have been driving for hours, where are we actually going. I was about to ask him when he beat me to it "Okay stay inside and close your eyes" He got out and i close my eyes 'Why do i feel like my heart wants to come out' I heard the door open. Sehun grab my hand and guide my up on this hill or whatever it is.

 

Sehun POV

I guided her up the hill and careful not to let her fall. I hold her hand and that made my heart beat faster and faster 'Stop it sehun' I look at her and she looks so beautiful 'Stop it heart but why do i always feel attracted to you. Like you have something that girls dont have' I continue to guide her.

We stop at the top of the hill "Okay just close them for a while"

15 minutes later

Finally the sun is setting "Okay open your eyes" She open her eyes and saw the beautiful sun set "Do you like it?" She just nod "Do you know i promise my mom i will bring the girl i love here" When i look at her her eyes was wide 'I think im falling in love with you Eun Hee'

 

Eun Hee POV

WHAT DID HE SAID. Did i hear that clearly 

Flashbaack

"Do you know i promise my mom i will bring the girl i love here?"

End Of Flashback

My eyes are still fix at him "So do you mean....." "We should go before your mom kills me" i wasn't finish and he got up and i watch him walk down the hill. 'Well that's disappointing'

 

Sehun POV

Stupid stupid why di you told her that. I just keep on walking down the hill 'Im so stupid' I look back and saw her looking down and her look's like she want's to cry 'Now look what have you done STUPID!'


Annyeong

Sorry for the wrong spelling, wrong grammar and for the lame chap.

Pls. sub and add me if you guys want 

AND

G

O

O

D

B

Y

E

<3