Chapter 15

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Mian if I didn't update for a very long time.

I'm so busy with my school work and my seatmate, which is a very cool one at that, is mad at me.

Anyway, enjoy <3


Eun Hee POV

'He is discussing nonchalantly' My friends is focusing on his lecture.

'Am I the only one who is still shock about this'

I decided to brush off the idea of "My boyfriend is my chem. teacher"

"Miss Jung, I would like to talk to you outside" I look at the clock and realize that his period is over 'WOW, I'm that shock' I stood up and went up front.

"You didn't told me that your in Senior High School!"

"I'm sorry okay, I didn't know you're the new Chem. Teacher"

"I just graduated okay'

"Then its fine, no knows but us and my friends. Don't worry they won't tell anybody"

"Fine, let's just act like....Teacher and Student, when we are in class. But..." he stood up and hug me "I want you to be my puppy while my class is over" he said and kiss my head.

I was shock, so I just nod "Good" 'He kiss my forehead'

"You can go now" I was about to leve but "Saranghae" that made me blush so hard "Nado, saranghae" I said and run like hell.

~Time skip

"OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT HE IS YOUR GJSADH" before she said anything, I quickly cover "SHHHH, don't talk so loud" she nod and I took my hands off "You my friend is one lucky girl"

I look down because I was embarrass. My bestfriend tap my shoulder v"Hey, he's looking at you" I look up and saw him looking at me. He just smiled at me, but the something happen that made me jealous. One of the new teachers is hugging his arm. I look away but I know he saw "Hey, its okay. You're much more beautiful than her" Haerin said to me.

I nod my head, I look at him and I saw him slowly taking her arms off him 'He's cute when he is trying to be a good boyfriend' "Hey, did you see. He's trying to take her arm off. I envy you, you're so lucky to have him" I smiled and focusing on my lunch 'I am lucky to have him'

~Time Skip

We are waiting for our home room teacher. Haerin and Soyoung is talking and I'm drawing "He's coming" Everyone ran back to their seats. The door open revealing my puppy "Good Evening Mr. Oh"

~Time Skip ( I'm lazy mian)

I'm waiting for sehun to come out, he's going to take me home with his car. I'm waiting in the parking lot. I saw him running towards me. He hug me and kiss my temple "Let's go home" I nod and he open the door for me.

~Time Skip

"Sleep early and study hard my puppy. Saranghae" he said and drive off.


Thanks for having the time to read my story.

Sorry for my poor english.

Stay tune.

Pls. Sub or add me

be apart of my exotic family

G

O

O

D

 

B

Y

E

<3