Mr. Oh

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Hi sory if I didn't update for so long. I been very busy lately.

Anyway Enjoy my short chapter, sorry again.


Eun Hee POV

"Section C, were all in section C, well, except Haejin though" I said in a sad voice "Yeah, why can't she be like 20 minutes yougner than Harin" (A/N: I forgot if the sister are like a year older or whta, MIAN) I look at our schedule and our first subject was chemistry.

"Let's go, maybe our adviser will be handsome this time" I said making Soyoung eyes sparkle. She grab my hand and quickly ran throught the halls of the school. While we are hurrying-------more like running------we caught a glimpse of the new chemistry teacher, but I didn't see his or her face clearly though.

 

TIME SKIP

We are sittign at the back of the class and we are waiting for Harin, but we know that she is helping her sister find her classroom. We were chatting and the next thing we know was Harin. She is all tired, like she has gone in a marathon "What happen to you?!" she pointed at the door.

We saw Haejin waving ate her sister, saying goodbye to her "It's okay you can have my kimbap" she is suddenly full of energy "GUMAWO!" she said while hugging my arm, I just pat her head.

"Okay class, let's start the orientation..."

 

TIME SKIP 

"That's all you need to know" she left us and we are now waiting for our chemistry teacher. Everyone was noisy, boys are trowing paper everywhere, girls chatting. But the doors of our room suddenly open. I turn to look at our teacher and I could not believe what I just saw.

 

Sehun POV

'You can do this, YOU CAN DO THIS' I thought to myself. This is my first time teacher a bunch of student, I'm getting nervous already. It took all of my courage and open the door quickly, making the whole roomquite and quickly going back to their seat's. I didn't look at them because I was so nervous.

I heard gilrs saying 'OMO he is so handsome' 'Oppa!' I ignore them because I already have a cute girlfriend and that is..... I was shock out of my mind (A/N: Is that even a thing) I saw.

 

Eun Hee POV

This can't be happening, I don't believe it MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER.

Haerin and Soyoung both look at me, like they are more shock than me. I met his eyes and he was so shock that one of my classmates called him to snap out of it. I lower myself in my seat and try to act natural.


Sorry if it's so short

Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar

Pls. add or sub. to one of my stories or all of them hahah just joking

Thanks for giving my story a chance and thank you for reading it.

G

O

O

D

 

B

Y

E

<3