DINNER

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Annyeong

Okay i only realize this I been here for 1 year so im updating sorry if i didn' t update for so long im busy with school stuff and teachers are giving us so many in our hands so yeah

ENJOY


Eun Hee POV

After that very akward accidental meet me and the girls got back in our room "Gosh i love air conditioning" Haejin said while hugging the air condition "Well don't hog all of the cold air" her sister said pulling away from the air condition. I just laugh because of their realationship "Hey" Soyung said while taking a seat infront of me "Oh hey"

"Why are you so weird while we are on the beach?"

"Oh that"

"Yeah that, so what's up?"

"Well you see the boy who's looking at the sea...?"

"Oh yeah the one who got shock by his friends"

"Yeah um his my neighbor and my mom is kind of blind dating us"

"OMO ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I put my hand on

"SSSHHHH be quiet will you" she nod

"are feaking serious right now!" i nod "Well your secret is safe with me" i hug her "Thank you thank you so much" 

"BUT..." 'Oh no' I thought "What is it..?"

"I want you to take me shopping this afternoon" "DEAL!" 

"Hey what are you doing there? Pls. help me take Haejin off the air condition because its very hot in here" we look at each other and decided to help Harin "Come on Haejin let go of it"

"But it feel so good" she sadi while still hugging the air conditioning "But we are all hot"

"Fine" she let go immediately causing all of us to fall "I will kill you Haejin" Haejin shot up and started running away from her sister "Good thing we didn't anger Harin" I said "Yeah hahaha" we both laugh while watching the sisters run around.

Sehun POV

We got back to ou room because Chen is getting hot. Like i mean we on a beach of course its hot "Hey Sehun" Kyungsoo called

"Yeah"

"What do you think Kai likes best fried chicken or fried wings?"

"I dont know go ask him"

"Pls. it a surprise"

"Fine.....ummmm.....fried chicken"

"Thanks"

"No problem" i lazy answered. I walk towards my room and took a shower. I came out of the shower and i only wore my pants and sleep.

Eun Hee POV

"Eun Hee~ah" 

"NE"

"We can go shopping tom. because we are all eating downstaires because mom told the staff we are eating here for dinner"

"Okay"

"Oh wear something nice"

"Yeah"

"Because i said so"

"Ugh fine"

I look throught the closet for a nice simple dress and shoes, and i finally decided to wear this.

and i set it aside and add a note to it saying "MINE" on it. I got out of the closet and went to bed because im so tired right now.

Sehun POV

"Hey guys we are going to eat downstaires because they are like having a huge eating thingy (A/N: im sorry i dont know what to call it) because the daughter of th owner is going to eat here, so WE ARE EATING HERE EVEN IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND WEAR SOMETHING NICE" kyungsoo hyung said. I just continue my sleep to past the time.


Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling

again english is not my first language and pls. sub and add me if you

to be a apart of my exotic family and once again

G

O

O

D

 

 

B

Y

E

<3