STUPID STUPID EUN HEE

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Annyeong

Mian if i didn't update.

I have been working on my new story.

BUT it's on wattpad.

If you want to read it just search "ScarletRED007"

Anyway ENJOY


Eun Hee POV

"Don't be" 'What are you thinking' I look at him, don't kow what to do. I look at my bestfriend, asking for help. She quickly stood up and ran towards me "Eun Hee, I-i-i'm bored come" she pull me away from him.

 

I look at him and he just stand's there with shock. I think he's embarass about what happen 'Mian, Sehun-sshi'.

 

Everything went back to normal, it's already the closing ceremony. I look at Sehun's table and i saw him looking at ground 'I think he hurt, GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT EUN HEE'.

 

We are now waiting for the elevator to arrive, I look at my left and I was sehun and his friends also waiting for the elevator. His friends are nice enough to let us go first, BUT they even let the most youngest go first 'I didn't know shun was youngest of all of them, I thought it was that panda guy'.

 

The elevator ride was extremely quiet, no one spoke, neither make a sound. The elevator rang on the floor below what floor we were about to go off. The boys got off and sehun was the last, he stood infront of the elevator and he toss something before the door of the elevator close.

 

I pick it up "Lobby, NOW!" 'What the ' is he my mom, NO "What is it?" the girls said all together " It's nothing, I just have something to do. You guys can go ahead and get into your comfy clothes. I will be there, there's something i need to do" "Okay then, be careful" "I will don't worry".

 

They got off the elevator and i was the only one left. The elevator stop on the floor where sehun toss the note. The elevator doors open. Sehun quickly push me to the corner of the elevator.

 

I was completely shock of what had happen "S-seh...".


OMO WHAT HAPPEN :P

Sure i need to tease you guys.

Use your immagination, immagine what happens next :P

MUWAHAHAHA I'M EVIL MUWAHAHAHA

JOKE

Staytune.....

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling, my english is very bad.

If you like my story i have many more.

Pls. Sub. and Add me if you like to know what happen next <3

If you do sub. and add. me, you'll become one of my EXOTIC family <3

G

O

O

D

 

B

Y

E

<3