Luncheon with the princess

Take it or leave it

Inside Kim’s car

Silence fills the air, as everyone was silent, Kim was concentrating on the road while driving Jane sat beside her at the passenger seat. At the back seat Pie, sat at the left side near the window then Nerd and lastly at the right side also near the window is Pei who is busy with his Phone then suddenly he spoke out of nowhere he called Kim who is still focusing on the road.

Pei: Kimmy.

Kim: Hmmm…

Pei: Where did you meet Jane?

Kim: at the school gate she said.

Pei: what? (He said confused)

Kim: We meet at the gate few days ago, when I was going to asked for my dorm reservation.

Pei: How come? What happened? Jane suddenly cuts Kim off before she started to speak.

Jane: Actually Pei it’s an embarrassing story so don’t asked anymore. Okay!?

Pei: Ei, I want to know what happened. Kim then chuckled

Kim: Okay I’ll tell what happened. While Jane was looking at her with a weird facial expression.

Kim started the story.

It was a hot day I’m on my way to the university gate as I park my car outside the school because there were so many people outside. As I reach the gate some girls approach me as I was just walking pass then suddenly a girl pops in front me, then before I could leave my tracks she fainted to my reflexes I tried to catch her and successfully I did, then I offered to help her bring to the infirmary that’s it she said.

Pei: oh Kimmy your Jane’s knight and shining armor. (Pei with Wow face)

Jane: Yes she is if she’s not there to catch me I might as well end up in the hospital. (Blushingly looking at Kim)

Kim: nah, it’s just a coincident. (While scratching her head)

Pie just look at them as well as Nerd then few minutes later they reach the mall.

 

 

At the mall

Kim get out of the car and opened the door for Jane then smiled at her and Pei said Kimmy can you open my door also with his soft voice, then Kim just chuckled and opened the door for Pei. As Pei step out of the car, he pretended to fall testing if Kim will catch him and surely Kim did as she shook her head because of Pei’s action.

Pei: Kimmy handsome, thanks you. You saved me he said hugging Kim. Kim look at Jane then Pie as if asking for help because of Pei’s gestures. Then suddenly Pie spoke hey boy come on now I’m starving she said as she look at Pei who is hugging Kim. Yeah stopped that know Jane said as looking at Pei annoyed with his actions. Pei suddenly release Kim from his hugged and rolled his eyes.

Pei: “you’re just jealous” he said looking at Pie and Jane at same time clinging his arms to Kim. Right Kim? Kim just laughs awkwardly and scratch her neck.

 

 

Inside the restaurant

They choose a seafood restaurant as it has fresh seafood’s. at first Kim is hesitating for she has an allergy to some seafood’s but Jane and Pei insisted for it was already noon and they don’t want to far inside the mall to eat they are already starving as for Pie and Nerd also.

Jane: Hey Kim where do you want to eat it depends on you guys, while looking at everyone.

Pei: anywhere near may do so I’m starving, I can eat you now kimmy as he looks at Kim who is just half smiling at him.

Jane: Okay then I know just a place near this parking area. So they all walk together. Pie and Nerd behind them as Pei and Jane walks side by side with Kim.

As they reach the place Kim faces becomes worried. As she know she can’t eat seafood for she is allergy to it, so she tried to change the place to eat by saying.

Kim: hey guys I know a place her serving delicious authentic Thai dishes she said looking at everyone smiling. But then no one reacted. After a while Jane answered her.

Jane: I’m sorry Kim I would like to go to the place you’re telling us but were already starving with a puppy eyes.  Pei second the motion.

Pei: Yeah were really starving as I said earlier I can eat you now. Kim didn’t argue with them anymore and just entered the restaurant.

As they enter they find a seat that can occupy all of them and luckily they found one empty table that is good for 8 persons at it was noon so the restaurant is packed with people in all walks of life but most of them are families at it was Sunday. A waiter then approach them and gave them the menu, Kim suddenly asked the waiter to approach her as whispers to his ears.

Kim: Am do you have food in here that doesn’t have seafood in it? She asked the waiter politely. The waiter was shocked by the question.

Waiter: I can arrange something for you, if you want to. He said. Kim looking at the menu and notice there were different kind of fried rice.

Kim: Can I just have the fried rice pointing to the menu.

Waiter: How about for your drink and dessert? if you would like one. He asked. As he is jotting down the order.

Kim: Iced tea and for dessert I’ll just have a chocolate chips cake thanks he said.

The waiter gets everyone’s order and leave. While waiting Jane open a conversation and asked Kim about her course.

Jane: What are you taking up Kim she asked?

Kim: I’m taking up Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business) she said and you? She asked Jane.

Jane: me I’m taking up Bachelor of Arts (International Hospitality and Tourism). Then Pei suddenly butts in the conversation.

Pei: Kim would you asked me what am I taking up?

Kim: yeah, so what is your course?

Pei: I’m taking Bachelor of Arts (International Hospitality and Tourism).

Kim; Oh so your same with Jane she said.

Pei: Yes, handsome and winks at Kim. Kim then smiled awkwardly.

Kim: How about you Pie, she suddenly asked Pie. Pie just looked at her (why is she asking me about my course were not close you know, I’m still annoyed with you she said to herself). Pie then answered looking at her half smiling.

Pie: I’m taking up Bachelor of Science (Business Information Systems). She said coldly.

Kim: oh, she said BIS. Pie just nods and stare at her irritatingly. How about you Nerd? She asked her as she want to know each and every one of them as she wants to befriend them.

Nerd: Bachelor of Accountancy she said emotionless. Pei then butted in because she’s a math genius he said and grinned at Nerd.

Nerd: you squid. She suddenly said

Then the waiter came with their food Pei stares at Nerd as if his going to eat her as the waiter left Pei the squid, I mean the boy starts to question Nerd while raising his eye brows to her.

Pei: what did you said nerd? Pei asked while clearing his ears.

Nerd: Squid

Pei: hey you Nerd. Pei said still raising his eyebrows. Kim, Pie and Jane just looked at them and laughs, because they didn’t expect Nerd to say those words.

Pei; hey it’s not funny Pei stumping his feet while whining like a kid that was left by his mommy. Pie suddenly spoke.

Pie: sorry Squid, oh I mean Pei, let’s just eat okay the food is getting cold.

Everyone: Okay they all said concurrently.

Jane Keeps on staring at Kim while Kim keeps on glancing at Pie who is busy enjoying her food, for it’s her favorite. Jane then realize that Kim only eats fried rice so she decided to put some dishes and side dishes on her plate and Kim just ate it for she doesn’t want to upset Jane. Pei on the other hand was still pissed with Nerd calling him, squid as he was eating. He stares at Nerd then suddenly his attention was diverted, by Kim and Jane sweetness gestures and teases them. Jane and Kim blushes at the same time and Pie just glimpse at them.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys this is my second chapter for today as I said I wanted to write more as I was inspired. I really like to compose poems than to write stories for its short and yet full of meaning and emotions. I’m a kind of person who wants to be alone most of the time sort of a loner as others may say so, but the truth is just don’t really know how to open up immediately to a person. I’m just shy that’s all, so I spend my time writing as I can express my feeling much better. By the way enough with me. Hope you’ll like this chapters thanks in advance for the readers. Please comment below for any suggestion I’m happy to read and think about it.