Come back

Take it or leave it

Kim I’m so happy today that we had hangout again. Me too Mean I missed the old times.

I’ll be leaving the day after tomorrow. I need to go back. Both became silent. Feeling the windy atmosphere.

 

Meanwhile at school

Pie where is Kim I haven’t seen her asked Puey. I don’t know she just got missing since the incident in the cafeteria. Maybe she went home Puey said. Yeah maybe. Pie’s mind lingers as she recall the seen in the cafeteria. The whole day in class ended without her understanding what the professor were teaching. Her mind was full of thought about Kim. As she was having her last class her mind still lingers she didn’t even notice that her professor had called her name twice. Pie, Pie said the teacher. Her seatmate nudge her just to get her attention. Uhmmm… Pie said as she looks to her classmate. Her classmate just look at their teacher as Pie notice it she startled, sorry that the only word she blurted as she look at her teacher. Pie what happened to you? The professor asked you are spacing out since the class started.

The class ended and Pie’s mind is still flying. She was walking the hallway as she walk past the chemistry lab she heard some girls giggling. She is cute they said. I wish I can be her classmate so we can be seatmates. Pie heard it and suddenly an image flash in her mind. She thought of Kim but how can that be possible if she is nowhere to be found. Pie started walking again, as she erase the thoughts in her mind. She continue her pace. Her feet brought her to the cafeteria unconsciously. Puey saw her as she approach the vacant table. Pie sat unconsciously, as she bowed her head in deep thought. Princess, Puey shouted that make Pie startled. She catch her breath and look at Puey startled and with confused face. As she look at Puey, she saw a familiar figure from a far. Kim she suddenly spoke unconsciously, but it’s audible enough for Puey and others to hear. Puey threw his sight also at the where Pie was staring. He was amaze at what he saw it’s Kim wearing a shade and a jacket and a jeans.

 

Back at the dorm

Kim’s POV

I was so tired after a long drive from the airport I decided to go to school immediately to get an excuse for my absences. As I finish submitting my letter I felt hungry so I decided to go to the cafeteria, it’s almost lunch and haven’t ate breakfast. I pass a group of students chatting as I pass by them all of them stop and stare at me. I felt weird as those eyes are staring at me so I decided to just buy some food and took it here in my dorm with Pie. Where is she? I missed her I wasn’t able to tell her that I am leaving. Why the hell, didn’t I do that I think maybe I was fed up with my emotions and too much thinking so I decided not to. I just hope she is not mad at me. Grumpy Pie, she is really something. But my heart beats for her, I am afraid she might not want me in her life.

I decided to go to the balcony my favorite spot here at our dorm, I fix the small table and unpack my food as I heard the door opened. I was about to turn my head, when I felt someone held my hand and as I face that person I was shocked, my body felt cold and chill send in my spine it’s, it’s her she is here. My beating heart begun to palpitate in no time I was hugging her my thoughts come a halt as I she face slapped myself mentally to make me realize it’s real. A body, a warm petite body, so fragile and so delicate is hugging me right now at this very moment. Pie that’s the only word I said as I felt hot liquid dripping on my shoulder and it felt real and for that reason I felt sad and happy. Sad for I never told her my true feelings and I am happy for my love and my future is here in my arms. I held her tight as if there was no tomorrow. My dearest is here, and everything is worth it.

She move a little and she lets go of me, I don’t know why? She seem bothered but why. Oh God! Did I do her wrong? She suddenly looked up to me and wipe her tears. Her Face is the same as always, the first time I saw her, the first time I saw her smile and laughs all of it. Came back to me and once again all of my feelings for her fell in me once.

The wind blow as the air become cold the sky becomes dark as if we were on a movie set. The weather is reminding us that it’s about to rain and this rain is the best for it was the sympathy of the sky for our feelings. All lacking is that talking for the balcony was in the midst of silence and our throats lacking replenishments.

 

A/N: Sorry readers it took me long to give an update but here it is, I hope you like it. Just short.