Sincerity

Take it or leave it

Pie woke up early, before her alarm clock beeps, it was the first day of school. As she sat on her bed she look at her alarm clock its only 6 o’clock she murmurs, it’s still early she had set her alarm clock at 7 o’clock. Her 1st class starts at 8 o’clock so she decided to sleep some more for surely it is going to be tiring a day. As she’s about to slumber suddenly she heard a sound. Who the hell is as early as this morning she whispered while lifting her body from her bed. As she gets up and tiptoed towards Kim’s bed, she was sleeping but all of a sudden she heard the moan again it’s from Kim. Pie thought to herself why is she is she in pain or something? As she glanced at Kim, who was still lying in bed eyes close. Oh. She said to herself remembering Kim’s allergy last night she forgot about it maybe because she was still sleepy. She touched Kim’s forehead to check her temp, and she was a bit feverish. Kim notice someone touched her forehead so she slowly opens her eyes to check who was it. To her surprise it was Pie, Pie suddenly flinched.

Pie: Y..yy..you are feverish. She said to Kim while still touching her forehead and jolted. She was surprise by Kim sudden awake.

Kim just nods in agreement to Pie.

Pie: I heard you so I decided to check on you. Are you okay? Do you need anything?

Kim: Uhm… it’s nothing i’m okay. Then smiles faintly.

Pie: maybe you should go to the infirmary?

Kim: No. no need to. It’s just the side effect of the Epipen it will be gone soon. Just please give me some water and please get my medicine in my first aid kit. As she points to the drawer of her bedside table. Pie quickly grab a glass of water and gets the medicine from the drawer. Then she helps Kim to sit on her bed and drink the meds.

Kim: Thanks Pie she said looking at Pie sincerely and smiled. Pie just nods. After that Pie went back to her bed and slumbers.

 

Pie’s POV

As the sun shines. Its ray passing through our balcony’s glass sliding door my clock beeps at the same time. I suddenly woke up from my deep slumber dreaming of my handsome prince. I sat on my bed stretching my body I looked to my side Kim wasn’t there anymore so I quickly got up were could she be she’s still sick. I notice a note on my study table with a plastic of sandwich beside it so I decided to check it.

Pie sorry for disturbing your sleep. I left the sandwich for you it’s my thank you for taking care of me last night and this morning. See you later. Kim J

That’s what the note says she smile upon reading it. She went to her cupboard and get her towel and went straight to the bathroom.

 

 

AVR

The whole day she didn’t saw Kim until her last period that was English class for almost all freshmen students, it was her 4th class and last class for the day. The class was held in one of the audio visual room that is large enough to accommodate more students. As she wait for her friends she saw Kim enter the room and sat at 4th to the last row seats, she sat at the 2nd row for her to easily catch up the lesson the professor was teaching, it has been her habit since high school.  She glanced at Kim that seems to be focusing on her path and didn’t saw her for the AVR was noisy and a bit crowded in front for the students are catching up with their friends and chitchatting. After a while Pei, Jane and Nerd arrive at the same time, they greeted her, she then turn her gazed to them and greeted them at the same time. Kim was sitting alone with her earphones on suddenly a young lad approach her it was Mario her friend from her recent school. He has a crush on Kim even though Kim’s boyish. Mario like her since way back they haven’t known each other.

Mario: Hey Kim can I sit here? Pointing to the chair next to Kim with her bag sitting on it.

Kim: yeah sure then she removed her bag. Then Mario sat.

Both of them sitting but Kim was in her reverie reminiscing the past.

 

Kim’s POV

It’s been a long time since Mario confessed to me I suppose it was a confession, instead a proposal. I was still in 3rd year high school then 2 years had passed but still his here, he really keep his promise eh… Until now I haven’t gave the answer to him and now where enrolled at the same school. Kim was talking to herself while looking at Mario busy with his phone.

 

*Flashback*

3rd year high school after practicing playing soccer in the field for their P.E. both of them got tired and sat on the bench. It’s my chance to asked her since Yam isn’t here said Mario he thought to himself.

Yam, Mario and Kim are friends but most of the time Kim and Yam are together since they are best friends. That day Yam was sick so she didn’t attend her classes.

Mario: Kim may I asked you something? While looking at Kim seriously.

Kim: why so serious all of a sudden ha? Half smiled at Mario and chuckled.

Mario: smirk then look at Kim straight in her eyes.

Kim: okay, okay stop staring at me like that I might melt you know it’s hot here. While fanning her sweaty shirt.

Mario: Kim are you a tom? Then stares at Kim straight in the eyes.

Kim: seriously I don’t know why did you asked all of sudden? Looking at Mario half smiling.

Mario: I think I like you Kim, I don’t know I never felt like this before since the first day we’ve meet few years back. Kim almost choked while drinking her water.

Kim: what? Kim blurted looking at Mario eyes wide open. Are you kidding me? Ha?

Mario: do I look like kidding? Looking at Kim annoyed.

Kim: I don’t know I never liked someone. She said. Looking at Mario while shaking her head in disbelief. So what do you want me to do? Then

Mario: nothing Kim just don’t leave me okay?

Kim: okay? Then looks at Mario confusingly.

Mario: I promise Kim I will never leave you until you figure out what you really are okay promise? Giving Kim a fist bump.

Kim: okay it’s up to you, but I can’t promise you anything okay?

Mario: it is okay still holding his hand for fist bump. Then Kim bump her fist with him.

*End of flashback*

 

Mario notice Kim staring at him, he smiled back at her. So Kim, Mario stated a conversation to avoid the awkward moment. Little did they know Pie was watching them.

Mario asked Kim.

Mario: So how was your first day? She asked as Kim takes off her earphones to hear him clearly.

Kim: You really here ha? Kim asked him then smirked.

Mario: I told you I’ll wait right?

Kim: yeah right.

Mario: so how was it?

Kim: well it’s okay. And you?

Mario: okay as well nothing to worry about as he half smiled at Kim who was staring at him blankly.

So he really like me ha? Kim said to herself. To follow me here. Oh Mario I hope I can give you an answer as she talks to herself. Her reverie was suddenly cuts off when, the professor suddenly came and all the students went to their seats.

 

Mario’s POV

Since that day I saw Kim with Yam on the 1st day of our class way back high school, I think I already fall for her charm even though she’s a bit boyish I really like her. Who could blame me but this Tom/girl really amazes me she’s pretty and handsome at same time who would have known such a beauty exist in the world of ours ha?

*Flashback*

It was early morning a sunny but a bit cloudy day as I walk to my room I saw 2 person on the hallway chitchatting and laughing as I passed by them. I saw this boyish girl giggling with her companion, I saw her pretty face as the sun’s ray struck on her face it was a magical moment her laughter’s echoes beyond the path as if it was meant to reach my eardrums. The laughter echoed in my ears like an angel singing the chanting melody. As I turn my head and looked at her way she smiled I don’t know if It was for me or not, but I don’t care I just want to capture her smile. It was that perfect smile the one that you simply can’t resist, if you were an ice-cream you will simply melt by its warmness. As I enter my room the bell suddenly ring as I went to my chosen sit. I saw a familiar face enter the front door it was her I murmured to myself as I looked at her as she glance around finding a sit for her and her friend. As I saw my friend about to sit in front of me I requested him to be my seatmate so the front sits will be vacant. He surely did agreed to my suggestion for it was the first day of class and most of us only have few friends as classmates and it will be easier for me and him to have someone you can count on. Luckily as she glance around she saw the empty sits in front of me. She pointed it to her friend and they both agreed to sit there. As she was nearly approaching my sit my heart was pounding as if it would jump out of my chest anytime soon. Then she and her friend stop in front of the empty sit as I glanced at her smiled back at me. I was flattered by her action so I decided to take away my glanced before she notice me blushing.  Since that day I promise myself that I will make her my friend and be close to her no matter what.  Now few years had passed I’m still here waiting for my angel.

*End of flashback*

 

 

 

A/N: Hope you like my new updated chapter please vote and don’t forget to leave some comments and suggestions. I’m glad to know what on my readers mind… hehehehe…