Nice day

VVIP journey

 It was almost morning and Rae were already sleeping. I need some rest too. I got out of the freeway and a hotel was the first building I spotted.  I hadn’t money for that, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open to much time or I would crash into another car.

 Parking on the back side of the hotel, I found a door open.

 - Damn, Devil is trying me.

  I woke up Rae who grunt.

 - C’mon wake up. Let’s sleep on this hotel.

 She snapped open her eyes and gave me a look.

 - Did you make up with your dad? – She asked noticing the 4 stars on the wall.

 - Don’t bring the devil up. The back door is open so hurry up because it won’t wait for us.

 

 We were luckily girls. No one was around and we found the maid’s room.

 - Here. Let’s dress as a maid.

 - are you joking?

 - no. – I pushed her inside and looked for made suits.

 

 The door opened and we almost ed our pants. A blond young woman walked in and smiled.

 - Good morning.

 - Mo. Morning. – We reply questioning ourselves why she was being nice for outsiders on the workers’ area.

 - I’m new here, it’s my fist day. – She said making me smile.

 - Oh, really? Who’s taking care of you?

 - Madam Rose.

 - ooh, she’s exigent, but owns a good heart. – I said like I knew the woman. Rae dressed her maid suit and kicked my leg to do the same.

 - Yea, she looked like it. – The woman smiled nervous and dressed up.

 I looked at Rae and smiled, she made a bad face and was I glad she couldn’t kill with the eyes.

 - What now? – She muttered.

 Oh right, we need the room’s keys. Damn it. I looked around to see if I could find something but nothing. Being a graduated of troubles and get out of them, I found a way.

 - Oh no, I think I lost my master key to open the rooms, what know? How I’ll clean it? – I said in a controlled panic.

 - You crazy? Madam Rose will fire us. – Rae asked helping my dramatic scene.

 - What to do?

 - Hum… you can use mine. Today I’ll just meet the people and learn the basic. – The new girl said and I smiled warmly to her.

 I don’t know who’s watching over me on heaven, but I couldn’t be more grateful for his work.

 

 We found a room who needed to be clean and we enter putting the “don’t disturb” card on the door.

 The room was awesome and we explored it. The people who were using it, looked rich. Their breakfast was woow, the expensive clothes on the bed just proved they had a great sense of fashion and the perfume on the bathroom just proved they smelled like Hollywood stars.

 - I need to sleep. – I said and lay in the bed to sleep. Rae lay next to me and looked at the celling.

 - I’m tired too, but what will I tell my parents?

 - They can’t return in time, so just tell them you went on Block b’s concert to listen our life soundtrack.

 She looked at me and smiled.

 - you’re so crazy about them.

 - We just can’t miss it. This is important to me, you know that, you were there.

 She nodded and kissed my forehead. 

 - Sleep and let’s forget the past. 

 …

 

 My phone rang, lunchtime. I just had 5 hours of sleep but we need to leave.

 - turn it off. – Rae complained in her sleep and I rolled my eyes.

 - Time to shower and go.

 - Damn.

 We both washed up and blow-dried our hair. I couldn’t help but noticed the make up on the bathroom table.

 - woow, YSL make up. Let’s try it. – I love make up and Rae love fashion, so we used all of that. 

 After getting our make up done, we walked to the closet to dress and undress.

 We tried a few clothes but nothing that we liked. The owner was a little princess.

 - Clasic is not good for you. – Rae said and threw me black shorts and sweater. – Try this.

 I tried and loved it. I got surprised for her having a sweater.

 

 - What about you? – I questioned and picked up some clothes to Rae dress.

 We were so into the fun that we let the time pass by. It was almost 2pm and the owners of the room returned. I felt the door open and stood up. Rae opened her eyes really big in shock.

 - . .- she cursed and picked up the towel on the floor to cover her necked body. My heart stared racing wild and I run to the window. Sure, 6th floor with no fire case.

 - WHAT THE IS THIS? – The girl who walked in, shouted seeing the room upside down and seeing two outsiders in her room with her clothes.

 - Rich girls don’t curse. – I reply.

 - I’ll call the security. – The man said and left the room.

 - TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF.

 - I already frapped in your shorts. – I reply and she made a face.

 I took the chance to run to the door with Rae. I was foot bare so it was easy push the girl to the floor, who was in sky-high heels.

 

 Rae and I run way to the stairs and two security guards were running up.  

 - Stop right there. – They shouted.

 Yea right, like those words could really make people stop.

 - Wrong direction. – I said and pushed Rae to the other way.  A maid’s car were next to the wall and when I passed through it I pushed the car away to block the security’s way. It was funny.

 The elevator was about to close but I ran in with Rae on time.  The doors closed and I could see the security guard face getting frustrated. I lean my back on the metal and breath.

 - Oh, no no no. – I heard Rae’s crying.

 The towel got stuck on the door. Can you image the situation? The elevator getting down and her towel lifting up, and she trying to rescue it? So cool.

 - ALEXAAAA. – She cried and I lolled.

 

 The elevator stopped and I run outside with Rae. No one was on the corridor and I thanked God.

 - What you doing?

 - Finding a way out. All the security will be on the main door waiting for us.

 

 I knocked to a door and an old man open it.

 - Hello sir, we need to jump from your window. – I said with a smile.

 - WHAT? – Rae and the man asked at the same time.  Hearing Rae’s voice, the man looked at her and saw her , not totally necked, she was in black lingerie. The old got so shocked that said nothing.

 

With no much more to say, I walked in with Rae way to the window.

 - I’ll not jump.

 - It’s jump or jail.

 - Why couldn’t you chose the laundry whole that maids threw the clothes? At least we wouldn’t get hurt.

 - shut up, we’re not in a movie and we need to be out of the hotel, not in the cave.

We jumped and run to the car.

:::

 

 We drove for a few time and Rae was bugging me so much, and like always I put the volume up while “Nice Day” was playing. I knew I was putting her future in game but I needed to do this, I needed to say goodbye to my best friend on the concert of the band who united us. Our movie was about to end, so it just would made sense with Block B closing it. 

- Eh eh eh eh eh
Eh eh eh eh eh eh (have a nice day)
Eh eh eh eh eh
Eh eh eh eh eh eh (have a nice day)

 

 I started singing along and Rae shook her head.

- Fine girl, Let’s have a nice day and a party rock all night.

 I looked at her with a smile and she laughed seeing herself yet wrapped around a towel, she laughed for running away like this and laughed for we, once again, could run away.

 - You better change into nice clothes or I’ll not gonna have lunch with you.

 She giggled again.

- This is new, change clothes in a moving car.