Movie’s over

VVIP journey

 Alexa's pov

The concert was amazing. My emotions were on fire. Block B were in front of me performing like the kings they are.

 Be the light started playing, Rae and I looked at each other at the same time and our hands found each other in a tight grip. 

we do so much things wrong that it seems right, we're rebels but we bring up each other's best side. People call us bad girls because they can’t tamed us. we're divergent so they just blame us, for everything. I didn’t care, because while we were holding each other hands, we could face the world.

 

author pov

After the concert, Alexa was about to left and find a way to get back home but Sora held her arm.

 - Where are you going?

 Alexa smiled tired of that day and shook her shoulders.

 - Facing the consequences.

 She was, in fact, an unconsious girl, but never run away from que consequencias, and now she really was stuck in something big.

 -Like this? Without risking a little more?

 Alexa arched her eyebrow curious about was inside Sora's mind. The "miss do everything right" was now the one asking to break the rules? Alexa looked kinds shoocked becouse Sora wasn't scared. Maybe she was, she was very scared but what to do? Lost by 100, lost by 1000.

 - C'mon Alexa. Spend the rest of our lives on detention at least deserve a backstage visit.

 - what's in your mind? steal some passes? So unfair, I'll never do that.

 Alexa was a trouble maker, a rule breaker and a little bit selfish but would never steal someone's dream.

 - Do you think that I would do that? aaarrggg! I have another plan.

 She smirked and held Alexa's hands like Alexa always held hers.

::::

 

 Those girls went into block b's resting room like they owned that, but when they saw the boys, their hearts speeded up. For so long they just saw then on the wall of their room, and heard their voice through the speakeres, know the dream was alive and the heros of their lives were right in front of their eyes.

 - Who are you? - Zico asked.

 - Stylists.

 Alexa snapped and the boys looked like not believing. Who would?

 - We're trainees. - Sora spoke up with burning cheeks. She wasn't believing Bbomb was really inches away from her. Did he ever watched the dance covers she did?

 - Oh! It’s that so?

 - We didn't saw you before. – Kyung said.

 - We were late. - Alexa explained and once again the boys looked so uneasy and she continued. - We lost the time while searching for the best outfit and make up for this accation.

 Like always a dorky smile was on Alexa's face, and Sora looked at her bestfriend with "couldn’t you chose another lie?" look.

 - You don't look like someone who know how to chose the best outfit. – Jaehyo commented.

 Alexa looked at him with killer eyes and then let it go. She was well dressed for a concert.

 - Trust me, after police get your car with your clothes inside and then spending the whole day walking until here, under a sun melting your make up, this is the best you can get.

 Rae face palmed herself and Kyung chuckled. They were clearly not stylists.

 - you guys are fans don't you? - Zico asked and Alexa smiled.

 - I knew you were a smart . - being the silly she is, Alexa punched slitlhy Zico's arm like she knew him forever. She thought that when she meet him, she would colape... She was wrong, her heart calmed down.

  - How do you get here? - Taeil asked friendly and pacient whith the invasion of those crazy but calm fans.

  - Can you explain this part? - Alexa looked at sora and smirked.

 - No, you were doing it fine.

 Alexa pouted and Rae giggle.

 - Let's just say that your stylists are playing 7 minutes in haven.

 The boys who understood laughted but Zico got mad and protective over his band.

 - What? Get out.

 - What about a picture? - Alexa beg and pulled out her phone

 - No, get out or things will be worst.

 Alexa run to Taeil,

 - Can you take a picture with you oppa? This means the world to me.

 - huum... why not. - He stood up, Alexa smiled at Zico and handle him her phone while Sora placed herself beside Taeil.

 Those girls seemed so inofencive and cute that the band couldn't resist to their nerves.

 - You just need to press the central botton.

 - I know how to take pictures. - The rest laughed and zico gave up. He grabbed her phone and she noticed his bracelet with blue balls.

 - This bracelet. - She coldn't help but touch.

 - Don’t touch it was a gift.

 - I know. I sent this to you.

 Zico got speeches. That bracelet was send by a fan who use to write nice letters for all the members.  That bracelet came with a very touchy letter and a mix tape. Zico wanted to reply but never knew what to say. For the rapper who writes many songs, was out of words to reply to a fan with a heart broken story and so much love to give to them. He knew how this concert was important for her so he softened.

In that moment their manager broke in.

 - Guys, police is here. Two crazy fans are around and by your own safety, dont leave the room. I’ll take care of it. - He rapped and get off.

 All the boys looked at the girls and Alexa rose her hands up in surrender.

 - I have no sharp objects and any black van to kidnap you guys, I just want a picture to remember this last day with my bestfriend. - Alexa spoke up and Zico stay still.

 He wanted to say something, but was trying to find the right words.

 Alexa looked down and sight sad.

 - Fine, we...

 - Let’s take a group picture. - Zico said and Alexa's eyes started shining with a huge smile in her face. she wanted to control herself but everyone noticed how happy she was.

 

 The girls hugged every member really tight and warmly. When Alexa stood in front of zico and smiled.

 - I’m not good at following the rules. I let a lot of people mad to be here, right in front of you but I didn’t hurt anyone. Will you hug me? Jiho oppa?

 Her eyes couldn’t lie. Zico grabbed Alexa’s arm and pulled her for a bone crush hug.

 Police broke in and shouted.

 - Hand up.

 Everyone looked to the door, less Alexa that stepped away from Zico calmly and smiled.

 - I surrender. I already did what I wanted and worth it. – the cops looked at her and she looked at Rae then again at them.  

 - She’s innocent, I kind of kidnaped her and forced into this crazy trip.

 - Alexa…

 - No. its ok. Go, college is waiting for you.

 - We were into this together.

 Alexa smiled and hugged warmly.

 - I won’t ruining your life more that I just did.

 - You never did that.

 Alexa pulled apart and looked at block B boys.

 - Can u make sure she’ll be safe till her parents arrive?

 - Yea. – they reply already touched.

 - Thank you guy for ur songs and the chance of seeing u in person.

 Alexa smiled and whipped the tears away then looked at the cops.

 - Let’s go guys? I really need a cab at home.

 

 Outside her dad was waiting for her. Alexa stopped and smiled with sad eyes.

 - Tell mom I’m really sorry.

 - Are you happy?

 - I’m in peace.

 Alexa’s dad smiled and kissed her forehead.

 - everything will be ok.

 The cops grabbed Alexa’s arm and pulled her to inside the car.

:::

 

Three month passed. Alexa was in front of the computer working on an instrumental song when the doorbell rang. Like she was alone at home, she was the one opening it.

 Her eyes snapped open and her breath was taken away.

 - W.Wha… you.. – She couldn’t talk and Zico smiled.

 - it’s really me. – He said.

 Alexa smile ripped on her face.

...

 Walking on the house garden, Zico started talking.

 - I received a letter from this fan and seems like Block B changed her life again. Her best friend is studying aboard but it’s like she never left. Her mom don’t want to make her follow advocacy anymore, her dad is acting like a father and make up with her mom. Seems like with her crazy journey to Block B’s concert fixed her broken soul.

 Alexa giggles sweetly. 

 - She’s really crazy isn’t she?

 Zico looked at her eyes with his intense look, catching her breath.

 - She’s an unordinary girl.

 Alexa said nothing, just got caught in his gaze with a fast heart beat.

 - I heard the mixtape. – He spoke again.

 - All those lyrics are very personal.

 - You did all of that alone?

 She nodded bitting the inside of her lower lip.

 - It is that bad?

 - yea.

 She looked down hiding her disappointment , she can’t get down in front of him, so looked up again at him and smiled.

 - should I look another dream?

 He smiled warmly and shook his head.

 - Don’t you dare, the mixtape is really nice.

 - Really? – Her smiled ripped again in her face.

 Zico felt a sudden happiness seeing her so happy.

 - I want to work on a music project with you.

 Alexa held a breath.

 - Are you fooling me again?

 - Yea, I travel from Korea to here to tell you a joke. Obviously I’m not fooling you.

 - Wwaaa.

 She jumped exited with the new and hugged him.

 - Thank you.

 He chuckled and held her by the shoulders to calm her down and make her look at him.

 - If you came to Korea to study music, I would like to help you.

 Her eyes grew up and got teary.

 - I..I..

 She couldn’t say nothing, she just could think about the people who never believed her and though she was crazy for liking Kpop and Krap. Her bia and musician role model was in front of her telling that her 1st mixtape was nice, invited her for a musical project and gave her his hand to help her with her musical education.

 Her heart was exploring in happiness and light, all the shadows were gone.

 - I think am about to start a new journey.