where are you

VVIP journey

 - Alexa. – I was counting the minutes for the gates open when I heard my dad’s voice calling me.  I looked back and I saw his face. A cold sweat run my whole body, I was dreaming.

 - D.Dad?

 - Get in the car. – He said with a cold mad voice.

 I never heard his warm voice before. I was 7 when he left home, at this age parents are warm, aren’t they? Well, not my dad.

 - No.

 - Get in the car. – He held my arm, making everyone look at us, and headed to his car. I couldn’t fight against him, I didn’t knew if I should be happy or mad.

Rae followed us and climbed in the car with us and my dad drove away. The pain in my chest got bigger, so much effort to watch Block B and now my dad came and took me away. I waited years for he show up and take me, but in the only day I wanted him away, was the day he showed up.

 

 - How can a young girl mess up so much? You’ll tell the police you were always with me, I already send people to erase the hotel’s cctv images. 

 I felt tears in my yeas, were my dad really protecting me?

 - I’m one of the best lowers of the country, I fight against the crime… Did you thought about my position? What people will think about me if police catch you? All because of a stupid band.

 A knife just had passed through my heart with his words. He never cared about me, why should he care now, out of the blue? I’m such a fool. He just look at himself.

 - Did you ever thought about me?

 I asked and he said nothing so I continued, looking to the road with tears falling down

 - I messed up in hope that police would catch me so you would rescue me. I messed up so much to catch your attention but you just ignored my existence.

 I looked at him again and continued.

 - I confronted mom, I said I wouldn’t study advocacy. She got so mad that shouted at my face that it was my duty since I was the reason why she couldn’t be a lower. In that day I understood everything.

 I paused to hold back the tears or I would start sobbing.

 - I realized why you never gave me love dad. I was a curse in your life.

 He cleached the wheel and I saw the tip of his fingers getting white.

 - I tried to kill myself in that day.

 My dad looked at me with his shocked eyes full of sorrow and regrets.

 - Rae saved me, Block b’s music saved from the jump.

 

(FLASH BACK) 

 I was on the roof of a high building. No one was around. I looked down and see the ground… so far away. I felt like a curse in people’s life, I felt like my dad would never protecting me and my mom never be happy with my existence. I couldn’t follow my dream after ruining my mom’s one.

 Taking a deep breath, I was ready to jump when I heard a sweet voice singing.

 

- Your expressions and your beautiful smile

That made me smile at times

Your mistakes and your voice

To me, they’re so vivid

Your grumbling and your bad habits

That made me cry at times

Your rude tone and past mistakes

I can now understand them, where are you?

 

 I recognize that song, it was Taeil’s solo. I looked back to see who’s singing and I found a girl singing it to me with tears in her eyes.

 

 - Why, when you were trying to fit in with me
when you couldn’t look forward to yourself
when you were in so much pain because of my selfishness, why didn’t I

 

 I sang as well, I knew too well that album. I knew too well that band.

 Rae took the earphones off the phone and that music played for the both of us. 

 

 - Your tears and your deep sigh
When you began to let me go
If you can come to me
You would never let go again
Your grumbling and your bad habits
That made me cry at times
Your rude tone and past mistakes
I can now understand them, where are you?
Come back

We sang together and together we cried for different reasons but same pain.

 - Please don’t jump.

 - No one can understand my mistakes.

 - let me try. – she asked.

 I learned latter that a really dear person of her jumped in that right place. Rae was there to pass her friend’s death anniversary. Since that moment, we supported each other.

---

 

 - For you is a stupid band but for me is the band that changed my life. Moreover, this is the only opportunity to watch them live with Rae. She will study aboard and I’ll be all alone again.

 

 I leaned my head on the seat and looked to the road while tears were falling. The silence was painful, but seeing the road getting me away from Block B, was killing me.

 I closed my eyes for a moment and I felt the car giving a U turn, it was quite violent and I open my eyes. It really was a U turn.

 - Dad…

 - If you attend this concert you’ll get catch for sure, but this time I’ll be there to rescue you if police get you.

 I bit my lips really hard to not sob, my dad gave up on his name to be my father and let me go to the concert? My heart can’t take so much strong emotions in one night.