If you jump, I jump

VVIP journey

 While Alexa was broken, Rae was mad. Alexa never takes life serious and never give a damn to the world. Sometimes she annoys Rae so bad.

 Rae sight and put an earphone one to listen some music while thinking in a way to get back home and deal with her oldies. Then a girl sat next to her waiting for someone. A few minutes later, another girl came with a huge smile.

 

- Guess who’s gonna jump from a plain tomorrow.

 The girl on the bench smiled nervous guessing well.

- Us?

- Yap. I talked to my dad and everything is ok.

 - huum.. I don’t think I’ll be able to jump.

 - Why?

 - I’m sacred.

 - Scared of what? Living? - The blond girl rose an eyebrow.

 - Falling.

 The blond smiled and shook her head, like Alexa use to do.

- We’ll gonna jump from the plain, obviously we’ll fall.

 The girl on the bench rolled her eyes.

- You know what I mean.

 The blonde-haired person held out her hand with a warm smiled and spoke.

- I’ll be there with you. Leave the fears behind and enjoy life and if your parachute doesn’t work I’ll leave mine and fall with you.

 At that moment, Rae felt Alexa over there and smiled.

- Don’t joke with things like this.

 Paticient, the blond held her friend’s hand and pushed her to the top of the bench.

 - what are you doing?

 - Let’s jump.. at 3.

 The blond girl counted and they jumped to the ground.

- Did it hurted boring lady life?

- Don’t compare to jump a few inch of the ground or miles.

- It’s the same… The only difference is that you can fly and no one can’t stop you.

 

 In that moment “Be the light” started playing and Rae felt her tears coming up. Alexa show her that were life after books. Alexa never destroyed her life, just was a light on her darkness.

 

Rae’s pov

 Alexa wasn’t an unconscious girl, she was fearless, young, free, hungry to live and to die living. She was a dreamer in a life where it was forbidden to dream. She was just breaking the chains around her to fly and be able to touch the clouds. She was like a fallen angel that was teaching me how to fly.

 She wasn’t the bad accident in my life, she was the jump from the plain to make me feel free and I… I was like a parachute in her life, a voice of reason, the one who slow her down to her not hurt herself.

 

 I run as much as my legs could let me to find her. We couldn’t end this friendship like this. We were more than friends, we were partners in crime, we were Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket we were one.

 

 Block B? Where is their place in our life? Everywhere.

 Their songs marked our story. They are the soundtrack of our movie, they are the sad melody in our tears and the treble sound in our highest moments full of laughs. They were the way I found out that I’m a as a rapper and Alexa break glasses singing, they were the way we found out that we were complete each other and need each other to make a perfect song.

----

auther's pov

 Alexa was trying to get some money. She joined a mimo’s clown crew, she even painted her face white and dressed the usual black pants and striped sweater.

 They were really funny and people seemed liking the show.

 Rae smiled recognizing her bestfriend.

 In the scene, Alexa was left alone by the other mimo clowns. She was on a corner, like a little girl. Rae walked to her and bobbed down. The crowd got surprised to see a viewer interacting with the mimo clowns.

 Alexa also got surprised to see Rae in front of her. The anger in her eyes were gone, see just could see her lovely friend again.

 Respecting the clowns’ code, Rae said nothing, just sat next to Alexa and put an earphone on her ear.

Be the light

Shine on my black and hidden heart

Melt me from being frozen

 

 Continuing the scene Alexa stood up with a smile and reached out her hand. Rae held it and stood up. Their other mimo’s came, getting the story, and tried to pull the two of them into different ways, but they held each other’s hands firmly, refusing let it go.

 

 - What’s the plan now? – Rae said to Alexa after she took the mimo’s clothes out and make up off.

 - Eat.