Run

VVIP journey

Alexa’s pov

 My stomach was eating itself, Rae and me found a nice snack bar and eat like pigs.

 - You shouldn’t pay for our meal, when we return home I’ll pay you back.

 - Don’t need.

 - I insisted.

 - It’s ok. I won’t pay for this anyway. – I said putting a nice piece of beef in my mouth.

 - Yah, Alexa. I won’t spend my beauty days in jail.

 I laughed and saw Rae’s face changed happy to concern.

 - Our faces are on tv.

 - Damn it. – I cursed looking at the tv. – Maybe the employer didn’t noticed our faces.

 - Yeah, right. Don’t be a fool.

 - Fine. Just eat and then we’ll think about something. Should I call my dad?

 I joked and Rae gave a look.

 

 Two police officers walked in the snack bar and sat next to Rae and me.

 - What’s the plan now? – Rae asked almost in panic.

 - ask them for a ride. – I joked and she slapped my arm.

 - yah, it hurts.

 One of the police officers looked at us and recognized us.

 - Yah, aren’t those girls the criminals? – He said pointing at us.

 - Criminals? – I asked standing up. How he dare to call us criminals?

 - Shut up and run.

 Rae held my hand and we ran out of the bar with the police behind us. It looked like a movie scene, but in real life. We run the faster we could. Sweating wasn’t in my plans but well, I also wouldn’t meet the boys in person.

 

- To the concert area, it must be full of fans. – Rae said and I followed her lead.

 She was right, it was really crowned. We were crazy but some fans are just crazier.

 Pushing some people to the police’s way, we get an advantage.

 - Tent. – I pointed to a zone full of tents. We blended in the crowed people and crawled inside a blue tent.

 Inside we breathe in relief and rest a little bit for the run.

 - hum, wh..who are you? – A surprised girl asked looking at us.

 - oh, we… we just got the wrong tent. – I smiled and pecked my head out to spotted the cops  and there they were. Looking around to find us.

 Getting back to the tent, I smiled again to the girl.

 - You know, this tent of yours is really comfy. Can we stay a little bit? It’s really hot outside and we can’t find our own tent.

 - W..Well…

 - Let’s be friends. – I acted cute and hugged that stranger who was just shocked. – It’s so nice be friend with other BBC’s, isn’t it?

 

 A few minutes of talking, we become… friends? Rae and I joined to that girl and the friends she just had met as well.

 The police officers were gone and we were cool, we could breath.

 In a circle, the BBC’s started singing Block b’s song. It was really nice, all that love and caring. The boys deserve the best and BBC are just the best fandom ever.

 - yah, you… I know you. – A boy looked at me pointing his finger at me.

 - Maybe facebook? Twitter? AFF? – I asked praying that he could brush it way.

 - No… you… - he open his big eyes and I knew I was done. – You were the girl who stole my clothes.

 Everyone looked at me and I giggled nervous.

 - What? – Rae asked.

 - She…. She kicked me and stole my mimo clothes.

 Rae face palmed herself and I smiled guilty.

 - I just turned around for five minutes and you got in trouble? How can you even… grrr, forget it.

 - You ruined my work and let me necked in the middle of the scrub. – The guy shouted again.

 I tried not to laugh but I couldn’t help myself.

 - Aish, don’t laugh and give back the money you made me lose.

 - What? – I totally stopped laughing. That guy was a swindler.

 - It’s your fault, you didn’t let me join in.

 - I’ll call the police. – He said and I just jumped to him to take his phone.

 I ended up falling on top of him and it was awkward.  Everyone gasped and that guy got a little embarrassed. Cool, cuz I had time to catch his phone and run away until I found a lake. He run after me and panic when I threated to drop the iphone on the water.

 -  promise you won’t call the cops.

 - I promise, just give me back my phone.

 - promise for Block b’s shake.

 - aish, give me my phone.

 - promise. – I shouted and pretend to let it go.

 - I promise, I promise, I promise. – He repeated in panic and whining for his phone.

 

 - If you call the cops I won’t be able to watch Block B. just forgive and let’s support the guys, ok?

 He nodded still looking at his phone that still was in my hand and ready to fall on the water.

 - Fine. – I handle him the phone and he hugged it close to his chest.

 - Waaa, so sensite. – I commented when we were back to join the group gain.

 - I worked hard for this phone.

 - I stole your clothes so I could earn some money to eat, I used all the money on my pocket for Block’s concert.

 That guy looked at me and saw how sincere I was.

 He bit his lower lip and kept walking, maybe feeling bad for getting mad at me.

 - Are you hungry? – He asked as if he was scared of something, or maybe embarrassed. 

 - Not anymore. – I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 I touched his heart and that smiled proved me he wouldn’t call the cops, so I could rest peacefully, with no more runs, until the gates open for the concert.