Block B in town

VVIP journey

 Another boring class working on the computer. It was nice so I could listen music and check my accounts. 

 Looking back if my teacher was or not behind me, I log in twitter to know the news and BAM, Block B concert in my country. A hot sweat wave ran my body up exploding in my head, I stood up in a snap screaming like a fool.

 - OH MAMA!! GOD EXISTS!

 My best friend, Rae, was next to me and looked up with a confused look, like I had just totally lost my mind and the rest of my sense.

 She knew me too well and looked at the screen. Her eyes grew bigger and looked at me standing up.

 - HELL YEAH!

 She shouted and hugged me enthusiastic. We two started jumping and fangirling.

 

- Yellow monkeys?

 Another friend, on my other side, asked us and I nodded yet with a wide smile in my face, almost crying my feelings out. I hate when she calls then “yellow monkeys” but in that moment it didn’t matter to me. I was in ecstasy.

 - I’m happy seeing that you are so enthusiastic with my class miss Black

 Oops! I totally forgot I was in teacher Robin’s class… my bad. But who in hell would remember about class when Block B are in the city?

::::

 

 - I already though about everything girl. – I was so enthusiastic when Rae and I were in our way back home.

 - Let me guess, you’ll rob a car and made our way to the concert and then climb the walls with your alpinist's equipment and jump in through the open small windows.

 She was clearly teasing me, but I was thinking about that actually, and she noticed by the foxy smile I gave to her.

 - NOOO, NO WAY… You’re crazy Alexa Black River.

 She called my entire name and I hate it. I just want to forger the River family. That are so many scars that I want to drown it in a glass of back vodka.

 - Don’t call me River.

 - Serious Alexa, we are almost graduating and went to college, don’t mess up.

 She was worried about her future, I understand. She had a completely bright future in front of her and I’m the dark shadows in her life, no wonder why my name is Black. She always was the best school higher student until we became friends. Now she’s just a little rebel and I’ve slowdown from my rebellion against society, but when it touches to music, no one can stop me. I will be in that concert with Rae or my name isn’t Black f#cking River.

:::

 - Mom, I need your car and money for a trip. – I ask while she was preparing dinner for me and my little brother who was playing with his toy cars.

 - Money? Do you think I money? All my saves are in your college account.

 She works a lot since my father left us. Raising my brother and me was her hardest challenge in life, so, I don’t even protest when she talked about college. I mess up so much that I want to make her proud of me once in her life, but I want music - and be a rapper and producer like Zico, my role model, -  not advocacy like she’s forcing me. She studied to be a lawyer, but things went wrong when she got pregnant of me. Well, but it could be funny if I became a lawyer, at least I would meet my father.

 - This is really important for me mom, please.

 - NO, is NO. – She shouted mad at me.

 - Fine.

 I left home mad at the world, my dad is a rich guy but I live counting the coins. It’s unfair, and it’s more unfair the way my mom blames me in her silence for her broken dreams.

….

 

 - Mom forgive me for what I’m about to do, but just let’s put the blame in the system.

 I muttered taking money from the bank to buy the concert tickets.

 In my mind I could do everything I wanted because the universe was the only limit for me to achieve my goals. In that moment, I wanted to go to that concert and have fun with Rae. Music was my escape from the kaput world I was living in, and Block B were the alive Gods on earth for me, the kings I surely would take a bow for and the dorks who made me laugh in the cold house I live in.

 

 In the middle of the night I sneaked out, that was my gold shot. Walking in the street I was looking at every single car until I stopped the right one. A perfect plan was in my mind and no one would prohibit me because I’m unstoppable with young fierce blood boiling in my poisoned veins.

 

 In front of Rae’s bedroom’s window, I called her. From outside I could hear slightly a Block b’s song. This band is our band, all of their songs marked our path in life and that’s why I want so bad to take this gold chance. When school’s over she’ll move out to another city, that’s why this concert is much more than a concert for me. Is a farewell party, a final chapter in my silly life.

 - What do you want?

 She asked with a mad “you-woke-me-up-” voice.

 - Look to the moon right now.

 - Wtf? Go back to sleep, you’re drinking too much water.

 I laughed, she knows how I hate alcohol and how I fooled people in a party went I threw vodka in the toiled down to replace it by water. That night still make us laugh because I spend the night drinking bad water.

 - Just do what I’m saying.

 - k, fine.

 She waited a few seconds and spoke again.

 - I’m looking, what is so special in the moon?

 I face palmed. She was my best friend and I kind of had to be waiting this.

 - Full moon, it’s beautiful right?

 - Yea, beautiful. – She replied in a sleepy tone.

 - YOU F#CKING A$$, ITS NEW MOON. JUST OPEN THE F#CKING WINDOW.

 I shouted through the phone and I’m pretty sure she heard inside her room.

 - AISH. – She grunted and stood up opening the window.

 I was expecting what happened next. She screamed scared by the clown mask, Block B’s style, I was wearing. Taking it off and rolling on the grass, I lolled my a$$ out.

 Mad at my silliness, she closed the window again and went back to sleep.

 - Fine, I’m sorry, let me in baby doll.

 She opened the window again and let me climb inside. For our luck her parent didn’t woke up.

 - Why are you here?

 - I won the tickets in a game.

 I pulled the tickets out of the backpack and she almost collapsed in a silent happiness or her parents would wake up for sure.

 

 - But how we gonna go, it’ll take two days on bus. Moreover, my parents don’t let me go.

 - Live fast die a legend. – I replied her with my mischievous smile.

She knew what I was talking about. Whenever we break the rules it has to be great. People sure will remember about us when school’s over by the rules we broke together.

 

 Finally she gave up and went into the same car as me. I drove to the highway and finally it hit her.

 - What car is this?

 - I borrow it from a neighbour.

 I lied fixing my eyes in the street, but she sure knew me too well.

 - And why are we driving in the middle of the night if the concert is in 2 nights?

 I smiled busted by Rae, she was a sharp girl and there was no way to escape.

 - Let’s just say he doesn’t know that I borrow his car and we need to pass the toll before he find out or we’ll get new bracelets.

 She freaked out by the possibility of end up in jail. It would really ruining her life.

 - WHAT???? F#CK ALEXA, STOP THE CAR… NOOOWWW!

 She shouted on my ear and it really annoyed me. What a drama queen. Ignoring her screams, I pulled the volume up while Block B’s music was fighting against her voice.

 - If things goes wrong, I will kill you.

 - If things goes wrong, run to the right.

 I know, I don’t take life seriously and she hates it. I could tell by the peeved grunt that came out of .

 - Do you have money?

 I knew she was talking about the toll and I just pointed at that fastrak sh!t glued in the front window of the car right behind the electrochromic mirror, while singing along out of tune.

 I think she soften by that. No one would notice that we are just two young girls driving a lame car way to another city but this was really needy.

 In a matter of minutes she joined me and started singing perfectly tuned until the rap part broke. She rap words that no one would understand, she's cute.