Chapter 9

You're The First
Please log in to read the full chapter

And then the bombardment of questions at Sehun began. Jongdae and Minseok continued to run their mouths off with the most insignificant questions, but Sehun somehow answered all of them with ease. "Hey Sehun, what was your reason for visiting anyway?" asked Baekhyun.

"I wanted to know where you worked hyung. I've been to the bar you worked at already, but I wanted to know about this place too. So I asked Kyungsoo-hyung about it and he gave me the address." He saw the time on the clock on the far wall of the cafe and was surprised. "Look, I'll come by another time and spend more time here, but I have to be somewhere soon. I'll come by your place tomorrow, okay hyung."

"Okay then, see you tomorrow Sehun," he said as the taller male gave him a peck on the forehead.

 

"We are sorry for doubting you Baekhyun, but wow, you are lucky," said Minseok.

"Don't worry about it. Come on, let's open up shop," he smiled.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun had a growing relationship over the next few months. They trusted each other and truly began to love each other.

 

They had been invited to Luhan's birthday party that night and there was a theme - dark and mysterious. Baekhyun honestly was excited about the so-called theme because he could dress up in some of his wonderful clothes, but he was slightly embarrassed by the fact that Sehun was going to see it.

He got dressed into a pair of shiny black boots, a pair of tight, black leather pants, a black wife beater and a slightly cropped, studded leather jacket. He had dyed his hair to a dark magenta colour as of recently and he styled it so that it was in wavy locks. He lined his eyes with a smoky eyeliner to finish off his look and boy, was he pleased with himself.

 

He heard the door bell ring and he approached the door with heavy steps. He opened it and saw Sehun standing there, also in all black. He was wearing a pair of leather boots, a pair of torn, black jeans, a dark grey singlet with a black print on it and a biker style black leather jacket. He had styled his hair slightly but, not too much.

Both of them looked at the other with awestruck expressions, "Hello, handsome," commented Baekhyun as he linked arms with his boyfriend.

"I could say the same to you, hyung," he smiled.

The two got into Sehun's car and headed off to the club that had been rented out for Luhan's birthday party.

 

As the entered, they handed in their invites to the bouncers and when they got inside, they received many stares from the guests who had already arrived. They continued to make their way into the club and soon found the host. "My goodness! Sehun! Baekhyun-ssi! You two look stunning!" exclaimed Luhan.

"Likewise, Luhan-ssi," said Baekhyun.

"Whoa, Baekhyun, you look amazing," commented Jongin.

"Thanks Jongin. Hey, Luhan-ssi, would you mind if I talk to Jongin for a bit?" asked Baekhyun.

"Sure, go ahead."

Baekhyun felt Sehun grab his arm, "It's fine Sehun. I'll be back soon."

 

The two of them sat themselves down at the bar and ordered drinks. "So, how is everything with Sehun-ssi?" asked Jongin.

"It's going pretty good actually. The two of us have really bonded in the past few months," answered Baekhyun.

"You've dyed your hair

Please log in to read the full chapter