Chapter 7

You're The First
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun had gone to work for the night and Sehun was now headed home, but then he stopped. He pulled over to the side of the road and made a quick U-turn and began to head towards the bar that Baekhyun worked at. He didn't know why he had a sudden urge to go and see the bartender even though they had only seen each other less than an hour prior. But everything seemed to be going through his heart then his body, skipping the process of actually reaching his mind first. So, he parked somewhere nearby and headed into the bar as if it were just a regular thing that he did. He sat down at a free spot and looked behind the counter to see if he could spot the petite bartender anywhere.

However, when Sehun managed to spot the bartender he felt a pang in his chest. The bartender was smiling and laughing with another customer. The customer was very tall, had elf-like ears, slicked back red hair and a full mouth of shiny white teeth. As Sehun watched on, jealousy began to boil at the pit of his stomach. For the second time that evening, Sehun's body moved forward without consulting his mind first. Within a few seconds he was metres away from the bartender. "Baekhyun-hyung," he called out.

The bartender looked passed his tall customer to see the blonde walking up to them. "Oh, hey Sehun. I thought you were headed home," he responded.

"Oh, I don't have anything planned tomorrow, so I thought I would quickly see you at work," he smiled slightly. He did not miss the fact that the tall customer was staring, awestruck.

"You're the Oh Sehun," the tall male said.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" he asked.

"Sehun, this is my friend, Park Chanyeol," Baekhyun introduced.

"How do you know the Oh Sehun, Baek?" asked Chanyeol.

"Uh, well, he just came to the bar one time and I just happened to serve him I guess," he answered. "Anyway, Sehun, did you want something?"

"Yeah, I'll have a Kamikaze. I like the way you make it hyung," answered Sehun. He took a seat beside Chanyeol. He definitely knew that the giant was amazed by his presence, but Sehun also saw something else behind those eyes - jealousy. When Baekhyun came back with the drink, he excused himself to serve a few other customers. "You like him, don't you Chanyeol-ssi?" he asked as he took a sip from his drink.

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I think you know why I'm asking Chanyeol-ssi," he said as he kept his eyes on his drink. He looked back up with a small smile on his face as Baekhyun came back around to them. "Hyung, are you free tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am why?" asked Baekhyun.

"Okay then, I'll come pick you up at 10 tomorrow morning. I want to take you somewhere." He set the drink down and smiled a bit more. "You really do make good drinks hyung."

Chanyeol cleared his throat, "Baek, I need to go now. I'll see you another time," he smiled before turning to Sehun. "It was nice meeting you Sehun-ssi." His gaze lingered for just a moment longer on Sehun before he left.

Sehun's smile disappeared then. "Hyung, are you aware of Chanyeol-ssi's feelings for you?"

The bartender sighed. "Yes, I am. But, I can't return the feelings so, as much as I hate to admit it, I have completely friend-zoned him. He hasn't gotten over it yet though, at least not completely. Not only that but I know one of my friends who like him," he explained. He smiled, "Sehun, you don't have to worry about Chanyeol and I. There isn't anything b

Please log in to read the full chapter