Chapter 10 FINAL

You're The First
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun rushed to get some clothes on and headed straight for the door. "Sehun, where do you think you're going?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun-hyung's place. I need to talk to him," he answered.

Kyungsoo took a moment to think. "You better not stuff this up for yourself Sehun," he sighed.

"I won't."

 

So, Sehun drove to Baekhyun's place at the maximum speed possible without getting caught for a fine. He knocked on the door and pressed the door bell several times. "Hyung, please, I need to talk to you!" he exclaimed.

"Just go Sehun! We don't need to talk about anything!" came the reply.

"Please hyung! I didn't mean to do it! Please, can't you just let me explain," he pleaded as his voice became weaker. There was silence from inside the house and Sehun began to panic, but then the door opened a fraction. He pushed it further and stepped inside only to see Baekhyun on the couch, completely ruined. "Hyung, I'm so sorry for what I did last night," he said as he closed the door.

"So you remember?" asked Baekhyun.

"Barely, but yes I do. Hyung, I really didn't mean to kiss Luhan, I swear. I was drunk and happy and I didn't know what I was doing," he explained.

"You know, I thought I could trust you. I thought you could really be a better person than Jongin. But no. For you to be drunk and kiss Luhan of all people Sehun."

"Yes, but it was only that. A drunken kiss. I honestly wouldn't have been any different if it were some complete stranger next to me hyung- "

"Sehun, you kissed your ex-boyfriend. Right there at the table. Right where anyone and everyone could have seen you! Right there where I saw you! I don't care whether Luhan tried to push you away or he enjoyed it. Just the fact that you, Oh Sehun, kissed your ex right when I was going to confess that I loved you! Just as you took my heart from me, you tore it into shreads right before me!" he exclaimed as he got up. More tears streamed down from his already swollen eyes.

Hyung... loves me? I have to work this out. He thought to himself. "Hyung please, I love you too. Please forgive me. I don't know what else to do to be forgiven," he pleaded. He fell onto his knees as he gripped his head in his hands and tears fell to the floor. He didn't want to lose Baekhyun. He didn't want to feel that same rejection that he had felt from Luhan. He didn't want to have to face the bartender in the future if they were to part right then and there because he would feel so much shame and anger at himself for his actions. "Please hyung, I don't want to lose you."

 

Sehun was crying. He was actually crying right there in front of Baekhyun. He loved Baekhyun. He didn't want to lose Baekhyun. He wasn't one to give people second chances very easily, but Sehun was different. The older of the two walked up to the other and just glared at him in the eye. Sehun removed his hands from his face only to receive a slap on his cheek. "That's for being an idiot and drinking too much." Baekhyun then slapped the other cheek. "And that's for crying like a baby." He knelt onto the ground as well as he brought the other into a hug. He received a much tighter one in return.

 

"Hyung, I won't drink any alcoholic drinks at parties unless they are made by you," declared Sehun. "But, was that second slap really necessary? It really hurt you know," he whined.

"Yes it was necessary."

The two of them were now on the couch together, side by side. Baekhyun took a glance over at what Sehun was wearing and couldn't help but burst out laughing. "What's so funny hyung?" asked Sehun.

"Were you in that much of a hurry to get here that you didn't even bother checking your clothes first Sehun?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yes. I needed to talk to you and my clothes didn't matter at the time, but now that I look at myself, I look like an idiot, don't I?"

"Yup," he smiled. He turned away and just stared into space. "Sehun, if this is going to be official that we're dating, you're going to have to tell the public about us at some point. Wouldn't it better to be sooner than later?"

"I guess so. I have a meeting with the press in a few days. I'll let them know then. I mean, everyone already knows my uality. Would it be alright if I tell them though hyung?" asked Sehun.

"Yeah, in fact, would it be alright if I joined you that day? I'm sure they will want all the pictures anyway of your boyfriend," he smiled.

"A-alright. But you don't have to dress up in a suit or anything. Just dress nicely, not that you ever dress otherwise," he quickly recovered.

 

Sehun and Bae

Please log in to read the full chapter