Chapter 3

You're The First
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun had not gotten any sleep that night. He had been too caught up in thinking about his problems. So, as he walked into the building, he got many worried stares as his employees saw the dark circles that coloured their normally porcelain-skinned CEO's face. He ignored the stares and headed to the lift with a sigh - something else which he rarely did. When he got up to his office, he found Kyungsoo already set up and working. "Oh hey Se- Sehun?! What's wrong? What happened? Why do you have dark circles?!" he exclaimed as he got up.

"Nothing, it's fine hyung," Sehun waved off.

"Yes, your eyes are fine, I can see that. You drove all the way to work without hurting yourself. But there is something wrong with you. Come on, I'm asking as your hyung Sehun, not your secretary," he pleaded.

"There is nothing wrong with me hyung."

However, right then, Kyungsoo being the observant person he was, saw Sehun waver slightly. "You get your tired back into your car and rest for today Sehun. I can handle things just fine for today. If you're not going to tell me, then go home and rest."

 

Kyungsoo always somehow managed to persuade Sehun to do things, but it was different this time. Sehun didn't argue as much before leaving. He was back in his car, on his way back home when he saw a familiar figure entering an alley way - and not by himself. He pulled over and parked his car, waiting for a few moments before getting out. He walked over to the alley way and heard the sound of muffled music. "Let go of me bastard! I said let go of me ing bastard!" exclaimed an all too familiar voice. Sehun was going to leave, but then everything went quiet before a gasp was heard. He went into the alley only to find it empty.

He was sure that he had heard Baekhyun's voice, but why did he care? Baekhyun was the one who had told him to stop messing with him. But why? Was Sehun doing something wrong? He went back to his car to go back home, where he could do as he was told by his hyung and rest.

 

Sehun was able to get some rest. He had taken a long nap, had a shower and even managed to tidy his room up - he hated things that were out of order. It was already night time by then and Sehun was feeling somewhat energised. That was when his phone rang abruptly. He was surprised because it was ringing at an awkward hour of half past ten. He didn't know when exactly, but he had saved the number that was calling as "Byun Baekhyun". He picked it up anyway and answered with a, "Hello?"

S-Sehun, it's you right? the other slurred.

"Baekhyun-ssi, is there something wrong?" He was not normally one to get worried about others, but there was something wrong about the way the other was speaking.

I-I need help. I just escaped from some weird place that seemed like a place for es. You know, it's really cold right now. The other was definitely drugged considering that he sounded delusional.

"Baekhyun-ssi, I need you to tell me where you are." Sehun was out of there in a flash.

 

He had seen Baekhyun earlier that day being taken into an alley way and he had been the one who had just left. If he had stepped in, none of this would have happened. He was driving slowly and carefully, looking out for the petite male. He stopped abruptly when he saw the petite male on the side of the footpath of the very quiet street. He quickly got out of the

Please log in to read the full chapter