Chapter 2

You're The First
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Mr. Oh, you have a call on line 2."

"Thanks Kyungsoo-hyung. You know you can address me by my first name when we aren't in front of others," he said to his secretary as he picked up the call.

The petite young man was a very good organiser and things would actually get done with him around. It also helped that the shorter would also do any and pretty much all the things that his boss asked him to. He was also one of the few who got to see Sehun as he was normally. "Sehun, you seriously amaze me sometimes you know that?" he asked.

"What do you mean hyung?" he asked as he began typing vigorously on his laptop.

"How you can put on such an attitude in front of the whole world but when it comes to close friends, you are so different," he said as he began sorting files.

"Well that's business."

There was a moment of silence, the only noises being the smashing of keys and papers being flipped before Kyungsoo spoke up, "Sehun. I am one of your closest hyungs and I have known you for the past seven years. Something's changed in you. And I don't mean about your break up, I mean since then you've changed again."

"Nothing's happened since then. I don't wish to speak about the break up anymore alright hyung?" It was more a demand than a question.

Suddenly Kyungsoo's phone rang. He quickly picked it up. "Why the hell are you calling me now?!" Kyungsoo whispered loudly.

Where did you say you worked at Soo?

"At Oh's Interior Designs. I'm working right now, you know!"

"Hyung, who are you talking to?" asked Sehun, eyes never leaving the screen.

"Oh, no one Sehun- "

Oh. My. God. I thought so! I'll talk to you later Soo!

There was a beeping sound and Kyungsoo just put his phone away - on silent - with a sigh. "Sorry about that Sehun. It was my friend, he is just so crazy sometimes," he sighed.

"Wait. Was his name Byun Baekhyun?" asked Sehun who had stopped typing.

"Yeah. How do you know him exactly?" he asked back.

"Never mind. Once you're finished with what you're doing you can go home for the day hyung."

 

Once he was sure his secretary was gone, Sehun stopped for a moment. Why am I even interested in that guy anyway? I only know him by name and job. I don't even know his age. Okay. Stop thinking. More working.

 

"What?!" exclaimed Kyungsoo. He covered his own mouth and apologised to the people around them in the cafe they were at. "He helped you?" he asked.

"Yeah he did, but what's so strange about that?" asked Baekhyun.

"Baek, he is known to be one of the most coldhearted people out there. Well, to me he isn't because I am a close friend, but to all those he has no connections with initially, he is a very uncaring person. Plus he got out of a break up just a month ago." Kyungsoo once again raised his hand to his mouth, "Oops, I should not have said that."

"I see. Anyway, thanks for coming down Soo. I have to get ready for my job soon, I have to get going," he said as he got up.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything aloud but he knew for a fact that his friend did not have a shift that night. He was always curious what hap

Please log in to read the full chapter