Chapter 8 : Simple but not.

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

JungKook heard a buzz from his back pocket and his hands immediately reaches for his smartphone.

New message : Jagi <3

He smiled a little before he opens up the text and the message pops up on his smartphone's screen.JungKook frozed.

"JungKook,We're done."

JungKook sighed.He knew this day would come.He couldn't do anything other than letting her go.Not especially when he has another 'her' right next to him now.

"Jagi~What happened?"the girl said,totally have no idea of what's going on.

"Ani,"JungKook forced a smile while looking at her,before returning his gaze back to his smartphone.He didn't know what to reply her.He loves her,but he can't holds onto her.He couldn't afford to let go of her,either.

JungKook excused himself to the gents washroom to make a call to Mark.

"Yes?"said Mark,from the other side of the phone.

"Hyung,has HyunRi showed up yet?"JungKook asked.

"Nope,why?"He can literally hear the frown on Mark's face through his voice.

"She sent me a text saying that we should break up."JungKook stated.

"Perhaps she had seen anything?She told me she was going to the broadcast station a few days ago."Mark replied.

JungKook's heart tightened.She must've seen him with her.

"Hello?"Mark's voice sounded through the phone.

JungKook gulped.He wasn't allowed to tell anyone about this,but perhaps this is the only solution he could think of.

"Mark hyung,could you please do me a favour?" JungKook requested.

"Yeah,sure."Mark promised.

"Keep these words as a secret,can you,hyung?My company is currently facing financial problems and they are slowly couldn't fund our music video expenses..The only way to save the company is to date another big company's daughter.I have no choice...to save the company,to save Bangtan...I have to date her,"JungKook feels so lost for his actions.

"I understand,hyung.I know you are a generous person who is willing to sacrifice yourself for the other's good.But...how about HyunRi?Should I tell her then?"Mark asked.

"Ani,ani...Please don't tell her.I will try to work extra hard for the company and I will breakup with the girl and come back to her.Please help me to tell her to wait for me."JungKook sighed.

"Sure thing.But I couldn't gurantee you because there is a lot of guys trying to hit on HyunRi..."Mark stated,unsure.

"I will try my best to win her back then."JungKook stated.

Just then,Suga rushed into the washroom.

"JungKook,are you inside?"he yells.

"Talk to you next time.I'm having rehearsal now."JungKook whispered,and ended the call.

"Yeah,I'm coming out."JungKook yelled back.

"It's time for rehearsal.Hurry up,"said Suga,leaving the washroom.

How simple our relationship seems but in fact it's not.

________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL okay so i didn't know where do i get this idea...just...idk....-.

Anyway,there is a question i wanna ask (hahahahaha)

What should you do if your best friend's crush likes you...?

(heheheheheheh please answer hehehehe <3 love ya lots <333)