Chapter 7: Shaky relationship

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

"Omma,Is there anything I could bring for Oppa when I visit him tomorrow?"you yelled,from the living room so that your mother,who is now cooking in the kitchen,could hear.

"I don't know.Maybe pizza?The boys would be utterly hungry after the performance."your mother yelled back.

You stood up and walked to the kitchen,only to see your mother slicing onions on the cutting board.

"Do you have anything that you wanted me to pass to oppa?"you said.She paused for a while as she thinks,before she walks over to the fridge and you followed."These few container of side dish,"she said,pointing at them.

"Arraso omma,please pack it in a bag so i could bring it to them tomorrow."you said,smiling.

You feel happy because you get to meet your oppa,and your boyfriend.

________________________________________________________________

[The next day]

You quickened your pace as you arrived at the broadcast centre.You grabbed the backstage pass tightly to yourself.Sure,your oppa had mailed you yesterday and he even called to make sure you've receive it.

You showed the staffs your pass and they let you in. "May I know who are you?" they asked."Oh,I'm Sehun's sister,HyunRi-imnida.He's from EXO,by the way." the staffs gaped a little before giving you a grin. "Your oppa is a talented person," You smiled and thank the staff before heading to their waiting room.You are a little surprised by how strict the securities here are because they never let someone goes in easily even if they have the backstage pass.

You arrived at a waiting room with an A4 paper sticking on the door,with three capital letters,'EXO' and two hangeul letters,'엑소' on it.You knocked a couple of times before you twist the door knob and enter the room.You were welcomed by a boy who looks like a couple of years older than you with two round and big eyes.You giggled.He must be Kyungsoo.

"Annyeong,may I know who is this?" he asked,politely.

You opened your mouth to speak but Sehun interrupted. "My girlfriend!!!!!" he screamed.

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS OH SEHUN YOU KNOW THE COMPANY DOESNT ALLOW US-"Suho was no doubt,very very surprised.

You giggled,and then introduced yourself formally. "Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Oh Sehun's yeo dongsaeng (sister), Oh HyunRi-imnida.Nice to meet you all,"you smiled at them.

Suho was stunned for a second.before he shoot a glare at Oh Sehun for making him jump.Sehun is now laughing oh-so-loudly at his hyung's reaction earlier.

"Guys,anyway,I can't be here for long because I still have school discussion in the afternoon.So I guess I have to leave as early as possible."you said,while passing them the bag of side dish,explaining "Oh my omma made these,they said you guys needs to keep an eye on your diets because you can't have meals on time so...yeah.Oh,right! And I ordered pizza.It will arrive later,"

"Kamshahamnida,"they cheered and bowed.Of course,teens get excited when they see food,not to even mention the fact that they were guys.

Before you leave the broadcast station,you decided to pay BTS a surprise visit in their waiting room.You searched for their waiting room.

"Hey hyung..."you heard a familiar sound as you quickened the pace to where the sound is coming from.

It was a waiting room;but its door is wide open,but who-knows-why.You sneak a glance into the waiting room,and you saw Suga and NamJoon.You were really excited to see them but then suddenly,you just witnessed a painful sight.

JungKook.Arms clinging around another girl's shoulder.

You didn't even bother to greet them and you turned away,running and leaving the broadcast station.You felt stupid.Stupid for being a fool all the time waiting for him to come back to you.Tears started to well up in your eyes.

You clumsily pulled your phone out from your pocket and you texted him.

"JungKook.We're done."