Chapter 3 : Big sucess

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

The first week of second grade of high school has just passed in a blink of eye's time.You are also slowly adjusting yourselves to your new year but this year it's going to be a little tougher than last year- not to mention you're only having 2 classes out of 10 with JungKook and you're stucked with your ex's best friend a.k.a the biggest dimple playboy HongBin for 8 classes out of 10 and have him always sitting near to you.Technically speaking he will be sitting next to you for all those periods because the lecturers said "You have to help the weak ones with their school work,".And you're just like 'C'mon,I already have my own business to mind please don't put some random beans next to me.Puh-lease,' but they said you'd get extra points in assignments for that so you clenched your teeth and accept the offer. "I'm accepting this for the sake of marks,"you grumbled to yourself.

"Too bad,"JungKook shrugged,before giggling and pinch your face. "You're cute when you complain about something,"

"JungKook,can you not? We are being all serious here then you just-"you said,but was cut off by Suga's voice from the other end of the cafeteria table because it is lunch time."You guys know what?!There was a producer who called me last night for an offer for all of us to debut under his company!!"he yelled.Sure,their album was a big hit.A very big one.Their album was nominated "Best Album Of The Year" for who-knows-how-many-music-charts."Oh Really?"NamJoon exclaimed,in joy,of course.They literally yelled in the cafeteria,ignoring the looks the other girls (or you can refer to,fangirls) gave them.You didn't know if they are giving the lovely looks or judging looks,but you are pretty sure most of them admire these boys."So guys,are you all gonna accept this offer?"Suga asked.All the members raised their hand. "But I'm sure there are terms and condition,plus I have not read the contract yet,"Suga announced. "But the producer said to meet him at the company this weekend," he continued.

You pulled Jungkook into a hug out of joy. "Congratulation,my boy.You've made it."You said,patting his back as a sign of enouragement."Why,thank you,my dear.You also helped us quite a lot,though.You appeared in our music video,"JungKook said,resting his hand on your slender waist casually."It's just a cameo,you guys are the ones who did all the job.You all deserves a big round applause.Plus JungKook,you're still young.You still have tons of chances to pursue your dream career.I absolutely support you to go for it,"You said,with a grin."Well,okay...I guess I couldn't make it if it wasn't you."he stated.You hit his chest lightly. "Cheesy boy,"you squealed.

Little did JungKook know that you are actually a little worried inside.If JungKook signed the contract,he most probably,or even worse,a must, to breakup with you.You knew that- your brother is an idol after all.You knew that normally idol's contract have "no datings" or stuffs like that listed on their contracts.Idol's aren't allowed to date-the company wants them to focus on their job and responsibility.Maybe later they will be allowed-but it's still a long way to go,as for JungKook's case.He's only freaking 17.But you didn't want to be the one who messed up with his future plans.You knew he should choose the bright path for himself.He has a bright future.

You realised the moment will come anysoon,and you have to prepared yourself for the breakup.You do love him,but it is not something between he or you can decide.Sometimes you have to contain yourselves just to step on the brighter path of your future so that you wouldn't regret one day.Will you?You didn't know.JungKook is the sweetest boyfriend ever and you didn't really want to let go of him.But you didn't want to be the reason he give up on his dreams,either.You sighed.17 is too young to do anything.

_______________________________________________________________________________

[That weekend]

Before JungKook and the other members of BTS headed to the company to sign the contracts,JungKook messaged you first.

"Hey jagi~I'm a little nervous.I don't think i will sign if they don't let me date.I don't want to let go of you~"

"Pabo~This is your lifetime chance!!Don't ever give up because of me,or I'll feel guilty.I'd rather you break up with me for your brighter future,"

"My future isn't even bright without you.Ah...so frustrating....I'll just read the contract first.."

You just left him be for some time.A few hours later you received another message from him.

You literally yelled when he text you back.

"Yess,there's no such thing like 'no dating' in my contract...But it does say our relationship should be kept secret...What to do?"

"Hmm...Let's just announce via online or something saying we've brokeup but we still do date,privately..."

"Okay...Maybe that's the best solution so far..."

You sighed.It surely pays a lot in order to pursue your dreams.