Chapter 4 : Today your enemy,tomorrow your friend

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

Since the BTS signed the contracts,they have been absent for school for almost a week.You spent your time with GOT7s since you also do hangout with them but not so frequently.Plus,Mark is there. "JungKook asked me to look after you,"said Mark smiling,while he chews on a dumpling.

How thoughtful of a boyfriend.You knew he couldn't be here but he at least asked Mark to take care of you.

Lunch with GOT7s is fine.Well,way better than fine.You can always see the easily-raged leader JaeBum scolding the members for stealing his food,the Jin Young who silently chews on his food,or maybe somtimes not,Jackson who never stop talking and telling bunch of jokes which makes the members hard to chew on the food,Mark the considerate brother,Youngjae the guy who suddenly sings at times,BamBam who pull on jokes along with Jackson and Yugeom who has to wave at his fangirls frequently while eating.

But the thing that you are kind of suffering is HongBin who sits next to you.

"Annyeong"he said,with a smile,making his dimples visible,while plopping his backpack next to your seat.

You glared at him and hummed "mhm,"

"Why are you that angry?Did Ravi hyung did anything to you?"he asked.

"Shut up HongBin.Don't make me tape your mouth,"you said,slamming your pen on the table.

"Well,I can be a better guy than him,"HongBin shrugged.

You get tired of the conversation so instead you replied him with sarcasm. "You aren't any better,bean."

"But you just called my nickname,"he gaped,grinning so brightly like the light's reflection through the mirror.

You rolled your eyes,while warning him. "Listen,HongBin.I agreed to help you with your homework for my result's sake.Don't make my life miserable."

"But what if I need extra tutor?Can you help me with that?"he suddenly leans in,making you intoxicated with his cologne's smell.

You froze a little.He is using the exactly same cologne JungKook was using.The smell of HongBin's cologne reminds you about JungKook.You stared into his eyes while your mind drifted to somewhere you didn't know but you didn't bother to wake yourself either.HongBin has beautiful eyes,exactly like JungKook's one.

HongBin then leans back into his original position,making you snapped back into reality. "I was just kidding,if you can't make it then I'm fine."he said.

The thoughts on JungKook earlier make you feel insecure.What if he had met those skinny and curvy girl idols and completely forget or ignore your existence?

"HongBin?"you called.

"Yeah?Why?Have you make up your mind o- Hey,what happened?"he jokingly said,before turning his face to glance at your pale expression.His smiley face turned into a frown when he saw your pale expression.

You eyed him.He is a kingka.Perhaps he'll know something like dating a normal girl or something like that.But,he was (or may be he still is) a playboy,after all.HongBin lightly nodded,as a sign to encourage you to talk about it.

"Well..."you hesitated.You gave up because you really need someone to talk to,despite of Mark. "Would you still stay loyal if you see a girl who is better than your current girlfriend?"you asked,biting your lips.

"Hmm..."HongBin rested his elbows on the table and settled his chin on his hand."I used to,but now I have grown.I realised I should get into a serious relationship rather than playing with the other's feelings.In that case,I guess if I really love her,I won't.Because she is already the perfect person for me."He said,before questioning you. "Why?Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing,"you said,avoiding his gaze.

"C'mon...The whole school have already know that.JungKook has signed the contract - which means,you've already broke up with him.Don't be sad,HyunRi...You still have to move on.You'll sure find someone better,"HongBin comforted you.

"Thank you HongBin..."you faked a smile and replied,while staring at the ceiling,trying to stop your tears from rolling down.You didn't want to look like a loser crying in class because you missed your boyfriend who's out for work.You guess that HongBin is actually a nice guy and you could be nice to him.Basically you've just opened up to him.

"You're welcome,HyunRi."he paused,before the school bell rang signalling it is already next period."Do talk to me if you have problems,I'll lend you my ears,"he said,while standing up and packing his stuffs,and so do you.You nodded as a reply but you didn't say anything.You checked the timetable.You're also having the next class with him.He saw you nodding,and so he asked. "Does that mean we are friends now?" You looked at him before giving him an assuring nod."Let's go for the next class,HongBin.I don't want to be late,"you said,as both of you walk side-by-side to the next class.