Chapter 2 :New Year,new people.

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

"Oh,isn't this HyunRi?"said Zico,while scooting his body closer to Park Kyung so that there is an empty seat available next to him.Its actually quite crowded for 3 people to sit in a row so instead you volunteered to sit infront of them. "Nice to see you here,"said Park Kyung. You turned to look at him and frown. "Aren't you guys supposed to be in the senior year or something?"you asked. Zico threw his hands back and streched. "Well...we kindof,expelled by our old school and were sent here but they held us a grade so..."Park Kyung explained. "I'm sorry but,may I know why?"you tilted your head and looked at both of them whose Zico had his hands folded in front of his chest and Park Kyung who nudged Zico hard for an explanation.

"Well,"Zico sighed. "We kindof get backstabbed."That's what all he said after that.

The atmosphere suddenly turned awkward and you felt rude for asking someone you just knew a few hours about their privacy. "I'm sorry,"you said,then turned to face the whiteboard while your back facing them.

"It's okay."you heard a male's voice from your back.You are not certain about the owner of the voice,but it was obviously,either Zico's or Park Kyung's.

All of a sudden there is a loud bang from the classroom door which make you jumped a little because of the amount of shock you've received.All the other students looked towards the direction of the classroom door but then soon you heard the girls squeal so you assumed that it was some kind of kingka again.You plunged onto your earphone because you didn't like the girls squealing and fangirling over popular boys which,you see no point of doing it.But after a few seconds of thoughts,you think either it was Yugeom or BamBam because they are both the most popular boys in your grade.You lifted your head to expect somebody like Yugeom or BamBam so you could talk throughout the rest of the year,but no.

It was Ravi and HongBin.That freaking ex of yours who've broke your heart and betrayed you.

No doubt,they must've gone clubbing too much which causes their grade to drop simultaneously.Ravi looks kinda awkward around you because since both of you brokeup,he've never ever initiated to contact you.But you heard from someone else in his grade that he had broke up with Jessica about 2 weeks after summer holiday because Jessica was only using him to make you jealous.

HongBin took the seat infront of you and gave Ravi a wink.There is only one seat left in the class,which is just next to you.Ravi has no choice but to ask you. "Uhmm,may I sit next to you,please?"You lightly nodded but you knew you probably have that unamused expression showing on your face right now.

Zico and Park Kyung was observing everything right at your back.

The class went on as usual,but it was awkwardly silent for both of you. "Now work in pairs with your partner," you mentally cursed when the lecturer said that.You felt kinda relieve that Ravi actually approaches you carefully (for schoolwork purpose) instead of you who have to initiate the contact.But it was still very,very awkward between both of you.

The school bell rang signalling the class has ended.You felt like it was a century long probably because it was your ex who sitting right next to you.You quickly packed your belongings and stuffed them into your bags and hurried out to avoid Ravi.You didn't know why you're doing this.Perhaps you still have feelings for him but he had hurt you way too much.Plus you're now with JungKook anymore and you have to erase him from your mind so it is good to avoid him as much as you can.

Just when you're leaving,Ravi grabbed your wrist.You froze a little before turning back to his."Y-yes?"you asked,dare not to look into his eyes and try to avoid his gaze as much as you can. "Look,can we talk?"Ravi requested. "N-no.I'm sorry,I still have classes,"you said,grabbing your backpack and your water bottle. "But I think I need to come clear to everything."Ravi said.You lowered your head.You could sneak a peek at the other students who gave you that stink look and Zico and Park Kyung who gives you that 'what's going on' look before they leave the classroom."Not now,Ravi."you looked up at him.The classroom is now empty.Even HongBin have left.

"I  realised the pain that you recieve when you realise when your other half betrayed you.Look...HyunRi.I'm sincerely sorry for everything.Even though you might not trust me anymore,I just wanted to say sorry..."Ravi apologised.A split second you felt weak from his confession but soon you get back to your senses.The past is too painful for you.You have learned to be tough. "Ravi,have you ever thought of me?You're so selfish.You only thought of yourself.The pain I've received...You wouldn't understand."you said,with a tough voice of yours.You free yourself from his grip. "I'm leaving,"

As soon as you turned your back to him,you felt tears starting to well in your eyes. "I knew I probably doesn't deserves this chance,but,I've already change.Come back anytime you need me."Ravi's voice spoke from behind.You quickened your pace so you can go somewhere he probably wouldn't find you crying.

_______________________________________________

"Excuse me,"you said,while you passed by people who were busy with their own business in the hallway.You lowered your head as you make your way to the highest floor of the classroom building so that no one will caught you crying.

You sobbed sadly.You have no idea what makes you cry so badly but you just can't contain your feels.You realised that you're still not truly move on.

"Why dwell in the past,"you heard someone said but you didn't want them to see your crying face so you didn't budge.

A warm hand hands you a handkercheif and you took it and wipe your tears. "Thankyou,"you said.

He sat down next to you,making you to take a glance at him after you've wiped your hand with his handkerchief.

"N-namjoon?"

NamJoon smiled,softly.His dimples shown on his cheeck.

"How'd you know I'm here?"you asked,still wiping your tears away.

"Well,If i didn't take a short break away from the album productions,I wouldn't bump into you and Zico and Park Kyung in the corridors.But you were too busy to notice me so..."he shrugged.

"NamJoon!!"you said,hitting his chest lightly.He smiled,again.He must've listened to Zico and Park Kyung's story about you and that popular guy.

You were kinda amazed at his connection because he has already knew what happened.

"Don't dwell in the past.Look at now and future.Make the right decision so you don't regret."

He said,pulling you into a side hug.

"Thank you,NamJoon."you said,in his embrace.

__________________________________________________________

This is kinda touching LOL haha :3

Do you enjoy it? <3