Chapter 6:So close,yet so far.

[SEQUEL] Surviving High School - Grade 2

It has been a month since you last contacted your boyfriend,JungKook.It is not like you're not trying to initiate the contact,but he didn't pick up.Well- that was because of the rules in the contract,perhaps.Your brother used to have the "no mobile phones" rule until their group has successfully win first place in music shows.You sighed,staring at that piece of biology paper which your lecturer had just handed down not long ago. "Lovesick problems,"HongBin said,coughing a little.

"How'd you know?"you glared at him,before hitting him on his arms."Well,that's obvious.Look at the eyebags under your eyes,"HongBin stated,pulling out a small mirror from his backpack and handed it over to you. "Oh My god,"you exclaimed,looking at yourself through the mirror.You looked almost like a panda because of your thick eyebags.You put down the mirror."Mind telling?"HongBin asked,placing his pen on the table,waiting for your answer.

You open your mouth to speak but that split second you realised that your relationship with JungKook have to be kept secret.You then told him that "it's complicated but thanks for your concern," before moving your gaze back to your paper so that you can avoid such question from HongBin.You truly understand his sincerity but you couldn't help since JungKook's an idol,now.

The school day ends when the bell rang oh-so-loudly.The students literally threw their books into their locker and ran home,not even bothered if their lockers isn't locked up properly.You placed your books back into your locker and advanced to the main entrance,only to see Mark waiting for you.It used to be JungKook,but...

"How's ya day?"Mark asked,when both of you are on the way home."Horrible,"you said,trying to avoid the sensitive feeling inside you."Woah,mind telling?"Mark asked,with concern.You didn't mind if Mark knows your problem,because since he had already know everything. "Let's talk about this when we got home,Mark."you said,avoiding his gaze."I'd like it if you talk to me face-to-face.I'd be better,I promise."Mark patted your shoulder,making you feel better as if he knew it is something about you and JungKook.You gave in and he invited you to his house.You texted your mother "I'll be home slightly late today," the moment you step into his house.

"I'll go prepare some snacks,suit yourself,"Mark said,before his back dissapeared in the hallways into the kitchen.You were bored so you decided to watch some television shows.You reached for the remote control and you turned the tv on to entertain yourself.It was evening news and you wanted to catch up with anything happening around you.But apparently it was about entertainment industry and stuffs like that saying "Bangtansonyeondan the most popular rookie".You felt a little proud but sad at the same time so you switched the channel.The current channel was broadcasting BTS's reality show.You got frustrated so you turned the tv off.Just then,Mark came out from the kitchen with some chocolate cookies and chips.

"Why did you turned off the television?"he asked,curiously."I see my boyfriend everywhere,on tv,ads on streets,on the internet..."you paused.Mark frowned. "Isn't that a good thing?"he asked. You sighed,before grabbing a cookie and give it a tough bite. "He seemed so different from the JungKook I used to know...He doesn't even seems like he cared for me now.If he really do care about me,he should have take the initiative to call or text me!!But no.Not even a single miss call,not even a single text.I bet he has already forgotten me,"you complained,trying to hold back your tears.

Mark seemed concern but he did not know what to do.He gently pats your shoulder to soothe you."Well,I guess you should talk to him face-to-face so that you'll know what is going wrong between both of you,"You nodded. "But how?"you asked. Mark thought for a few second,before replying "Isn't your brother an idol?Pay him a visit at the music broadcast centre and you could also look for JungKook at the same time," he suggested."Alright,"you said.

You looked down at the last selca both of you took before he debut. He seems so close,yet so far to you.