Get Out

I'm in danger

They came back one hour later. The chief was walking confidently before his handyman. He stopped in front of the gate and without any words the other man held a key and opened the lock with a metallic noise. I tried to stand up but it was like all of my strength left my body. The tall man came alone in the center of the jail where I was and squatted down some centimetres away from me, looking at my face without any expression. I was all red and some tears were still rolling on my cheeks silently. I tried to concentrate my furry in my eyes while keeping my teeth shut by biting my bottom lip. The man raised his hand and approached it to my face slowly, making me shiver. The moment his skin touched my cheek to wipe away my tears, I screamed in fear and harshly slapped his hand. None of us two was expecting that and he was startled. I immediately moved my hands to cover my face while shivering and waiting for any punishment but he did nothing. He only stayed where he was replacing his palm on his knee. My eyes squeezed shut in my hands I heard his voice saying in a gentle and kind tone, completely different from the first time, nearly convincing but sounding a hint too fake:

"-I am sorry. Of course you are scared by what is happening it is totally understandable. I also apologize for what I said before, I did not mean to be so aggressive but you have to realize it: you are here in a jail, you will not receive any favour or any help at all. Your meals will be given by my subordinate here three times a day and he will take the plate back when you are finished. You would better eat otherwise we will have to force you. We will not allow you to commit suicide or communicate with anybody at all. As you could see I can be violent when I want but as long as you remain calm I will be the same as now. You have not the right to say anything to the guards in fact they will not address you any word. I am the only one who can talk to you. I would be pleased to answer any questions you have but I also have the right to refuse some. Well I have all the rights and you have none. Keep in mind that you are at my place so I am the master here.

He did a little pause. I could see him between my fingers; he kept his eyes fixed on me.

-By the way my current name is Taekhwo but don't worry if it changes, it is quite practical in my position. Use the one you want. And I know everything about you, y/n.

Hearing my name from his mouth was such a torture that I could not refrain myself from whispering between my hands

-Get out. Never say my name again.

And I immediately wimped when I realized he heard me. He looked interested at me and he smiled very slightly as he talked:

-I will not get out. In fact I know everything I should know about you but I do not know you at all. Can we talk for a moment?

I slowly opened my fingers surprised and lifted my head a little bit to look at him:

-Do I have a choice?

He laughed, amused by my answer and continued:

-I take this as a 'yes'. What are you thinking about right now y/n?

-I am frightened. You are scaring me a lot. I miss my boyfriend's arms. I miss the sunlight. I want to see my oppa again and escape from this place where I am trapped. I have no hope. No strength. My eyes are burning now that I cried out all my tears. I am scared of your three guards who are looking at me deeply." I finished in a weak voice.

He stood up dominating me from all his high turned back to me and pointed his finger at the door. The three men got out but stayed on the other side of the room.

-Now there is only both of us and nobody will make a move if I do not order anything. Do you want to talk again?

-Actually yes, please, it is occupying my brain.

My goal was to know him better. I learnt from before that it is always useful to learn more about the persons you are confronted to. But for him I was only curious. He smiled and sat in front of me. I placed my arms around my legs in a ball shape looking nowhere.

-Do you think I will get out one day?

-It depends on something I cannot tell you.

-Is oppa safe?

-If you mean your boyfriend by 'oppa' then yes he is.

I sighed in relief and kept on.

-Why me specifically?

-Because... You do not have the right to know.

A tear rolled again down my cheek but I ignored it.

-Are you mad at me?

-Not at all.

-How old are you?

-I am two years older than you.

-Do you have many other prisoners?

-Any other question?

I breathed out heavily but he was the only one who was connecting me from the outside, I had to know him better.

-Why do you seem so fascinating to me? I should really hate you but there is something more I feel. Curiosity I think.

He opened his eyes surprised and laughed again.

-You are interesting too y/n. You are also very beautiful.

I blushed a little by the unexpected compliment but I was not the type of girl to fall for any superficial compliment about my body. I mean everybody can lie about your physic it is a lot easier than knowing your personality. So I ignored it and answered confidently:

-You should remember my heart is already given to oppa. None will take it from him and none has the right to do so. I appreciate your compliment but I was not talking about any attraction towards you. I only said that the type of person you are is quite unknown to me apart from the jailors in movies. If you have all the powers on me physically, I still own all of the powers of my heart and it has never beaten as strong for another man as for my boyfriend and it will never. You cannot replace a best friend who has known you and been by your side since a long moment by beginning to lock me it is not very efficient.

He was not used to be rejected. I saw his fists discreetly clutching but his manly face was still showing this kind expression.

-I should have guessed you would answer that. I never talked about love either, you are my prisoner and nothing more than a beautiful girl. But never underestimate my power of seduction.

He slyly said standing up and walking out of the jail. He gave me another look and closed the grid. I have completely forgotten this barrier. He stood there for some minutes while I was lost in my thoughts and walked to the door. He opened it, gave some directives to the two guards who came back to their place and he left with the other man.

Power of seduction? Really? What kind of man talk like that about women? Come on I am not a trophy and you cannot seduce anybody with an ugly dark room and chains.