Voicemail

I'm in danger

She was gone so fast. I could not do anything to keep her. I do not even know these men and what they want from her.

I ran approximatively an hour after the car disappeared from my sight without knowing where I was going. I instinctively came back home exhausted and my brain totally empty. I sat on the couch hearing the silence of my loft. My parents are never home, always around the world for their job so I have my own loft for the biggest part of the year. We spend all of our time together in it, our little secret world. She brightens up my days and makes me feel important. Her adorable laugh flies around the flat all the time instantaneously making me forget about all my problems. This home is basically ours all the time, whenever we need a quiet place to rest and have a simple moment for us two to forget about everything and just be together. But will she see this loft again? A knot came up in my throat and my sight became blurred by the tears. I wiped it by a furious movement of hand and stood up frantically. Of course aI tried to call her. Several times I composed her number and heard this agonizing ring until her voicemail turns on. “Hello this is y/n! I am sorry for not answering right now but nothing is wrong, leave a message and I will recall you in some minutes.” I heard for the seventh time on my phone. This sweet laughing voice. Her previous scream was resounding again everywhere in my head. “YES THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!” I shouted without realizing. I was shivering of frustration and could not control my moves. I started beating anything that was on my way including cushions, couch, walls and shelves without caring about the mess, with this unbearable feeling that I will never press her on my chest again. I AM A FOOL!! Why did I let her go??!!

Exhausted I felt on my knees tugging on my hair. “AAAAAAAAHHHHH” my scream echoed in the empty room and tears felt down my eyes as a symbol of my sadness and anger trying to flee from my brain. I cried again for an hour completely alone, lost and on my knees in this silent flat.