Am I?

I'm in danger

After he left the room, dozens of questions started to rush to my mind. Who is he to say things like that?! I don't want to deal with him, with a man who kidnaps people for no reason and treats them bad for his own selfish desires. I have not received anything to eat since they brought me there, despite his promise of feeding me! He tries to seem kind in front of me but he stole all my stuffs including my phone. When I think closely he answered basically none of my questions. I do not need a man who only thinks of revenge. Because it is obvious that this has to be related with revenge; I can't find any other reason to capture an innocent person and keep her locked in a cage for several hours without any explanations.

Why am I even thinking of having this kind of man? I am not supposed to see him as a potential partner when I already found the perfect love!

Is he playing with me? Or am I too weak to stay true to one guy? Still yesterday everything was so simple before he entered my life. Now I am so lost.

What is that, tickling my cheeks and rolling down my jaw?

A tear?

Am I crying because of such a jerk? Or because I control nothing? Why am I hurt so much? It is like somebody is strangling me and I cannot breathe! My heart is flinching!

Calm down.

You are leading too much of your thoughts to him. This is what he wants. You saw his real face when he yelled at you. No matter what he says about him being someone kind, you cannot trust somebody who is against law.

Lay down y/n.

The cold stone of the floor is so relaxing.

Has this ceiling always been that dark? In fact, I cannot even see the ceiling. It is all shadow and gloom, as if it was an illusion of my mind.

I am feeling sick right now. Is it because I have not eaten since noon? Or because I am scared of my future? It is funny how all your dreams can be destroyed because of a sudden incident. Has it also been the same for this man? Has he been destroyed in his past enough not to see how his victims are suffering? Not to see how he is breaking down every person he mistreats? Maybe he already killed people. How many lives did he stole from this planet for his own sake? How many families has he destroyed by the despair for his selfish plans? The more I think the more I find this man disgusting. You should not have the right to neglect humans like that. It is cowardice to use a person who asked for nothing. Obviously he is not enough courageous to face his acts.

Does all the people who dies in jails think this way?

Wait what am I thinking again?! I can count on my boyfriend! He will do something, he will never gave up! He is outside. I hope nothing bad happened to him. Why is my heart trembling again? Am I that scared to lose him? I guess so. Will my life without him look like this jail?

Rough, dark, cold, empty, useless?

Ido not want to lose him. If I am feeling sick far away from him, I guess the pain would be unbearable if he was taken back of my life forever. I remember how he cried my name that day I felt from the wall. He never admitted it but I saw those cheeks reddened by the tears and those eyes devastated by the sadness when I woke up in the hospital. This type of feeling my jailor would never feel.

It is strange how you realise how much you love people when you are in a critical position.

And my parents? They are in another country for work now. But it is them who raised me, the full bloom girl I am. Did I even thank them enough for all they gave to me during all my life? Apparently not. Oh, how I wish we were all three together in the warm embrace of our house laughing like last week-end. Now I realize how awesome my parents are. And it is too late.

Ah, my head hurts so badly! And my wrists both chiselled by the chains. It hurts. I never knew that I could be injured inside and outside at the same time. Maybe I could try to sleep. That is all I can do.

This jail is so silent.

All I can hear is my breathing and my thoughts -if only your thoughts are making noises-. My eyelids are so heavy. I feel like my whole body is sinking in the floor. And this pain that does not disappear. It increases when I recall the face of my oppa.

Are those footsteps that I hear? Yes and a voice who is shouting. It seems so distant to my ears. Like a voice coming from another world who is pulling me back to the reality. Why do I have to face this cruel world again? I hear the voice coming closer to the door. I know this grave tone. Oh no, please not him again. He is exhausting with his stupid superiority. I am not an animal he can pet, am I?