Who Are You?

I'm in danger

I woke up in a place I did not know. The moment I tried to stand up my head hurt so strong that I knelt right back on my knees, tears rolling from my eyes. Where the heck was I?? I inspected briefly the room: it was a little dark square-shaped room with rock walls. It was so dark that I could not see the ceiling. The wall facing me was not made of rocks like the three others but wide iron bars was crossing from the two sides. I suddenly realized that my hands were cuffed in thick chains attached to both laterals sides of the room so that I was facing the gate. They were not very strong so I could let my hands rest down. With the few rays of light coming from the other side of the grid I could see another square room made in the same rock. A wooden desk was placed in the center with his matching chair but that was all. Only a little lamp was spreading an orange light. I turned back and tried to find anything more in my jail but I easily noticed that nobody took the time to decorate this place properly. At least was there anybody living here? Who captured me? Was my boyfriend safe? As I thought of all these questions my head started to ache again, this time stronger than the previous one, so I let my despair overcome me and I cried while shouting to let my anger go out. I don't know how long I cried, kneeling on the cold hard floor but after a moment I heard a sound. I immediately stood up, persuaded that it was somebody here to liberate me but my joy passed away when I saw four unknown men entering the other room. The two most muscled stood next to the wooden door they came in, I didn't notice its presence before. The other two approached to me. The one who seemed to be the chief out of all four with his elegant tuxedo and his fascinating face pointed briefly his pointer finger so that his subordinate, a young man with a cold face expression, could stop, and he did, about one meter from the gate. The man continued to walk in my direction while smiling. A smile which I still perfectly remember, filled with all of the madness of the world.

 

He stopped in front of me on the other side of the gate. The light was placed behind him so I could not clearly see his face which made me feel even more scared. Everything about this man was frightening me; from his imposing and authoritarian posture to his assurance in his gesture. He looked at me for a short moment while smiling and finally asked in a grave voice:

-Are you feeling good in here? I know we do not have many furniture but I am sure you are happy with what you have, don't you?

This man must be kidding! Was he asking me if I was well?? I suddenly felt all my anger come back and I shouted furiously:

-You and your stupid question!! No, I am not good in this dark cellule with nothing to sit on and two chains on my wrists!! I want to know where my boyfriend is, if you did something wrong to him and where I am, why I have been kidnapped but most of all… WHO ARE YOU?!!

But he reacted totally on the opposite way of what I expected. He simply grinned and added:

-Oh she is even cuter when she is angry, look at her adorable face!

And the three others men laughed with him. I was boiling inside. This man looked like he was at least three years older than me and he was allowing himself to laugh like that! No matter how old he was or how much power he had on me, I walked firmly in his direction. My chains pulled my arms back so I was bending to be as close as possible to the gate looking raggedly at my jailers and screamed in order to cover their laughs that was driving me crazy:

-Answer my questions and LET. ME. GO!!!

But the man did not move. He only stopped to laugh and said seriously:

-You are not here to ask questions may I remind you. You are trapped here until the moment we decide to and nothing will be done to please you little weak girl. You are only the main part of our plan so you should be intelligent enough to understand that we will not do anything in your favour. Also, there are twenty-three men waiting my order to kill you so you should better not be too rude with them. Is it clear? 

He added while looking deeply in my eyes to show that he was not joking at all.

It was too much for me, I felt overwhelmed by the despair on the cold floor, crying while I heard the two men leaving the room and letting some directives to the two guards next to the door.