Pink Blossoms

I'm in danger

It was a beautiful summer day. A normal afternoon like every single one since the beginning of the year. I entered the university I wanted and I was currently in my second year out of four. I could say it is one of my best school year because I was free, happy, following my dream and most of all I met my boyfriend. He is everything I could wish in a perfect body filled with the most perfect mind you can imagine. Impossible you say? Well I was also thinking so until the day we met randomly in the corridor eight months ago at the beginning of October. he is always here for me, he cares about us, he is sweet, sporty, intelligent, romantic, funny, protective, courageous and handsome. I love the way he passes his hand through his black straight hair while concentrating, frowns his eyebrows when he is nervous or anxious, cuddles me whenever he guesses I need it, can spend hours on the basketball field and never realizing the time is passing, closes his eyes while playing any song he learned by himself on piano. Simply I love the way he is. He keeps repeating me that an angel like me should be lost without him to protect me. That is his own way of proving me he loves me.

So back to this afternoon. I just left my classmates in front of the school's door waving my right hand when he grabbed the other one like he does every afternoon and kissed me passionately while I felt his soft hair under my fingers as usual. Hell, his scent keeps on blurring my emotions every time I smell it! Most addictive drug for me than anything else. Then we walked together hand in hand talking about random stuffs. It was around 6 p.m. and the birds were tweettering all around in the trees boarding the road. Pink flower blossoms were covering the floor and a little wind made some of them fly around our feet. I breathed the evening air never wanting this moment to finish even if I knew I would experience this dream again tomorrow. When we reached his house we hugged. Everything seemed fine until suddenly my sight turned black and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Something hit me the back of the head so hard that I fell from his arms unconscious.