Teasing

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


What was that? It was like...I don't even know. Like a burn or even an electric.....spark. My eyes grew wide. Why on earth would I get feelings like that from touching my teacher? From touching a woman! This is not good. I have never felt that with Nichkhun, ever. This is what scared me.

I went to sleep that night and found myself waking up constantly. I kept dreaming of her. I kept dreaming of her keeping me behind after class, coming to my house to tutor me....thankfully I wake up before....God what would happen after that? I glanced at the clock and saw it was ten minutes from the time my alarm would go off. 

I sighed and decided to just get up now and take a cold shower. What on earth is happening to me?

 

.....

 

It's funny how I was worrying about that all day but when I saw her.... all those worries vanished. Jesus I'm a freak.

 

"Good morning guys" she grinned

"Good morning" I said, louder than everyone. Yep. Didn't I say there was something wrong with me, even she noticed. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and I think I saw a tiny smile threatening to spill but I'm not sure.

"I'll be collecting in your homework now so please get it out ready for me" 


. After what happened with her yesterday I completely forgot to do it. I never forgot to hand in my English homework, that's why I got straight A's. . I saw her picking up the papers on each students desk before I looked down, I soon sensed her next to me.


"Miss Hwang, where is your homework?"

"I uh...forgot it."


I heard a few murmurs and a few gasps around me. Yes, it's a first, no need to act like I've just said something life changing.


"Well, you will have to stay behind after school and do it then." She said sternly. I was too annoyed at myself to even look at her, this is her fault anyway. I felt her leave my side and I quickly gave a glance. . She was looking at me over her shoulder. I retreated my eyes and got out my school books.


One by one, she marked the papers. She skimmed through them quite quickly which impressed me and then once she was done, she called up each student to go through her markings with them.


So of course, everyone but me was called up. I huffed and rested my head on the desk waiting for this stupid day to end, just someone please kill me now. The school bell soon rang though thankfully signalling the end of the day. I was surprised, I thought we had one more class...? Obviously not. So I'm gonna have to face her right now. Urghh!


The students disappeared and I was left alone, with her. I kept my head on the desk hoping by some miracle she didn't notice me and just left.


"Miss Hwang, up here please"


I uttered a groan of frustration as I got up and dragged my feet before flopping down into the chair next to her.


"Please sit up" I did what I was told and looked at her, she looked good today. Well she looked good everyday but....oh my god what am I even saying? I'm straight! "Now are you going to tell me the real reason you didn't do your homework?" She asked, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"I really did forget, I swear. I'm usually so good with my English homework, ask anyone. I never forget"

"But you did yesterday...."

"Yes, and I don't know why. It just completely slipped my mind, I'm really annoyed at myself."

"It's okay" she smiled, I think she saw how I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter