Car Ride

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Don't you drive?" She asked me as I was busying myself looking out the window, anything to stop me from looking at what I really wanted to view.

"I do, but my car wouldn't start this morning" I rolled my eyes and got comfortable in her seat, she also had a Mercedes but it had red leather seats compared to mine that had black. "I like your car"

"Thanks, it's my baby" Your baby huh? I never knew I could get jealous over a car before....

"How long have you had it?" I didn't really wanna continue this conversation about a car but there wasn't much else I could say.

"Two years"

"Aww" Why the hell did I say aw? 

"Aw? You're a strange one Tiffany" she chuckled 

"Yah! I'm thinking you're more of a bully than a teacher y'know. You laugh at my , then you laugh at scaring me and now you say I'm strange!" I huffed but she totally knew I wasn't being serious.

"Well maybe you should stop being so funny" she winked which made my heart stop for a second. She said I'm funny!

"I'm actually not funny at all. Here I'll prove it. Knock knock"

"Who's th..."

"COME IN!"


She looked at me like I was a complete freak. "I told you" I smirked.


 But then she burst out laughing, she was actually laughing so hard she started to cry. I couldn't help but laugh along, the noises coming out of her were just hysterical. I thanked God we had stopped at a red light or she might have just crashed the car.


"Oh my God Tiffany" she chuckled, calming down a little after her laughing fit.

"Wow, well that's the best reaction I've had from a joke" I snorted

"Ahhh Lord. Sorry." She was giggling now like a little girl, cute.

"Don't apologise, it's nice to see you lighten up after today" Did I really just say that to my teacher?

"Now you know what to do to cheer me up" I saw her grin and god her smile was infectious.

"What....tell a lame joke? Turn right here" 

"Yep, but please not in the middle of class or I'll die of embarrassment" 

"Maybe it'd be great payback for what you did to me on your first day" Yes, I was going there

"Oooo, sneaky. Please don't." She gave me a pleading smile which kinda melted my heart.

"We'll see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter