Escape

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I went to the closet and opened one of the doors to see how Taeyeon was doing. The open door would hide her well if my dad came back in. "I'm so sorry" I said as I looked at her panicked face. 

"It's fine Tiff, this was bound to happen sooner or later babe" she reassured me. "Can you bring my bag in here? I'll get changed now"


I did as she asked and then went back over to my bed to wait for her to finish. While I was waiting my bedroom door flew open and out of instinct I rushed to my closet and slammed it shut, only hoping I didn't hit Taeyeon. When I saw Jess walking in, I breathed a sigh of relief.


"Thank god. Jess you have to help us." I said, enveloping her into a hug. 

"Is she still there?" Jessica asked, motioning towards the closet. I nodded and she made her way over there before opening the door and then slamming it shut almost immediately, a blush coming up on her face. "She's changing" Jess said before winking at me.


Taeyeon came out soon after avoiding looking at Jess in the eye while I was standing with my back to the bedroom door, I really need to get a lock to avoid things like this happening.


"So what's the plan?" I asked Jess. 

 

We planned for close to half an hour on how we could get Taeyeon out of the house.....but in the end we didn't have to sneak her out. My dad called from behind the door that he had to go to work unexpectedly so....Taeyeon could just simply walk out.


"Urgh, all that planning for nothing" Jess huffed, lying down on my bed and playing with her hair.

"Thanks for coming Jessica" Taeyeon smiled and bowed her head slightly. She then went to pick up her bag, her phone that she left on my bedside table and grabbed her shoes. "Can I talk to you outside a second?" She asked me, I nodded and we walked to her car.


I could tell something was on her mind and I was scared to know what it was. Hopefully she wasn't regretting the night before...


"This can't happen again Tiffany" she sighed, leaning against her car.

"W-what?" I stuttered, she was not saying this. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just...if your dad ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter