The Morning After

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up to Ginger my face, cute but gross. I giggled as his tongue tickled my cheek until I glanced beside me and saw Taeyeon fast asleep, her s peeking out over the thin blanket we had wrapped around us. My smile was the widest it had ever been, we had made love...something I had dreamed about for months.


Was this even real?


She shifted and started to open her eyes, I didn't even try to hide my gaze that was admiring her so affectionately. The first thing she saw was me and the moment her face lit up....I eyesmiled, even wider than the last if that was even possible.


"Good Morning beautiful" she grinned whilst holding back a yawn

"Good Morning.... This is the time where I'd love to get up and make you breakfast in bed but I think you want your house to continue standing" I smirked making fun of my ty cooking skills but hey, I made her laugh.

"Aw poor baby, we can make it together" Tae smiled and brought me in for a tight hug. Mmmm, this was heaven, I was sure of it.


We got up after a while and we made breakfast. Well....she made breakfast. The second I tried to do something a nearby kitchen towel caught on fire and.... that was the end of me trying to cook. Taeyeon told me it was okay but I wasn't convinced, I am the worst cook that has ever lived, can I even call myself a cook? I don't even know.

Once breakfast (a tasty rice dish filled with veg and meat) was cooked, we retreated back to bed. Thankfully before getting up we decided to put on some pyjamas, otherwise I probably would've jumped her in the kitchen.

We were all cute, she fed me...I fed her. Y'know the cliche stuff but we didn't care, it was us and we both loved it. Our legs were tangled with each others, our hands couldn't keep to themselves, our lips were constantly touching each other....sadly the perfect moment was interrupted by my phone vibrating loudly against the bedside table, it was Jess.

 

-Did you guys have fun? ;) -

- ;) - Is all that I replied

-OMO. Naughty girl ;) You can tell me all about it when you get home, anyway...what're you doing for Halloween?-


I turned to Tae and saw she was watching me the whole time.


"What?" I asked

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter