Chapter Eight: Bad Memories (With Bonus Chapter 9! :D)

In My Head [HIATUS]

Sound Track #009: Falling - Neon Bunny


The wind blew between MinHee's locks as she sat high above the world. She looked up at the ocean blue sky and tried to enjoy it. 

"Honey! I been looking everywhere for you.~" He walked passed the two guys and hugged her. "I thought you were suppose to meet me at the park?"
                                                                                        -------------
 "You remember don't you!? You used to call him Yo-Yo."

She paused and covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes shut. "Shut up! Yo-Yo left me! He's gone!" 

"You can't be Yo-Yo..." A tear ran down her cheek. "You just can't be."

"Still talking to yourself I see." The smoothing male voice sighed. "You never change Minnie.~" Minhee looked around the roof top to find herself in the presents of a young good-looking man.

MinHee started to rub her eyes quickly, trying to avoiding eye contact. "Yah... ChiChi what are you doing here?"

He turned his head to her and kept his 'cool' serious face on. "I'm visiting for a while and I wanted to see you." He slowly had his way to the bench MinHee was sitting on. "So I came here."

She kept rubbing her eyes. "Why do you want to see me? I'm a loner with no future goals... Plus you hate me."

He gently grabbed her wrists and looked into her eyes. "MinHee, I don't hate you."

MinHee looked away. "I hate you..."

"Why? I'm a good boyfriend aren't I?" a smirk grew on his face. "You used to love me, remember?"

"Time passes, people change." she stated emotionless.

"And by 'people' you mean me right?"

She nodded slightly. "We were together, but now we're not." She sent him a small glare. "Get it through your thick skull."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Bad- MinHee. How y.~"

She leaned back and wiped her cheek clean. "Please don't touch me in any way with those devil lips. I have no idea which girls had touch them."

"Since I left a year ago, my lips have only wanted yours." He added charmily. "Plus, what kind of boyfriend will I be if I kissed another girl?"

MinHee crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Ha. That's funny, isn't that the reason we broke up in the first place? You cheating cow."

"Why are you so cold to your boyfriend huh?" He lean in for a kiss on the lip, but received a hard slap on the cheek instead.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You're not my boyfriend!" She shouted out, making some birds on the roof fly off.

His face was left as blank as unused notebook paper, he rubbed his cheek repeatly. "It's been a year... Why haven't you forgiven me? You forgive everyone, even if it hurts you." He paused as he looked at her again. "I know I failed as a boyfriend, but... Give me another chance as your friend."

MinHee shook her head. "I hope you trip down the stairs on your way down."

He smiled. "I'm taking the elevator."

"I hope you get stuck there for ages without battery on your phone." MinHee replyed coldly.

He got up from the bench he was sitting on with MinHee. He gently turned her head, using her chin, so she can face him for once. "I hope you can love me again like you used to."

He kissed her forehead and left the roof top.

Lee. Chi. Fricking Hoon.
Of all the fricking people to appear in my life, he comes now.
When I'm at my weakest... On top of my abanadoned building,
[I know it's not really mine... but no one uses this place but me... That makes it partly mine right?]
watching Busan and its people moving around like little ants. I feel like a queen up here that everyone loves and looks up to.
My abanadoned building is the one place I go when I'm in my downest.

Why will he look for me here? Does he think I'm a depressed person all the time?
Ugh. That guy. Why is he back in my life again? Does God hate me that much?
Just a glance at him brings back that dreadful knife with all the bad memories...
Stabbing me... Repeatly.... Non-Stop.... 

 

And That's the end of Chapter 8 ^^
Woo-Hoo.~
I hoped you liked it :3
and I'm sorry if it's written weirdly...
Im not that good that written disppointing moments ^-^"
Anyways I promise my readers two chapters...
So have fun reading Chapter 9.~


Chapter 9: Bonus


"Jong Hyung!" called Minhyuk loudly. "When is Yong Hyung coming back?!"

Jonghyun irritatedly blinked a few times. "You understand I'm sitting next to you right?" 

Minhyuk smiled nervously. "Hehehe, Oh yeah.~ Sorry Hyung.~"

Jungshin came into the living room soaked and unclothed. "Hey Jong Hyung~ Do you know whe-" Jonghyun screamed, cutting Jungshin off.

He quickly covered Minhyuk's eyes and looked in the opposite way of Jungshin. "WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" he added loudly. "YOU CAN AT LEAST WEAR A ING DAMN TOWEL!"

Jungshin sighed. "Just tell me where is the soap. I'm cold.."

Yonghwa unlock the door and slam the door as hard as he could. The boys jumped from their place.

"I hate our manager so much, it's not even funny."

He looked at Jungshin's direction and blinked a couple of times. "W-Why are you wet and in front of Minhyuk-ah and Jonghyun-ah?" He than stared at the other two. "If s-something is going on I could g-"

Jonghyun cut him off quickly. "No! Jungshin couldn't find the soap so he came... ... for some reason.."

Yonghwa smiled, trying not to laugh. "Alright, alright. Towels are being washed, I put them this morning, they should be drying. Soap is located in the bathroom cabinet under the sink."

Jungshin smiled. "Thank you Hyung!" He ran back to the bathroom and shut the door.

"Can I look now? It isn't the first time I see Jungshin-ah in the ." stated Minhyuk.

Jonghyun uncover his smiley eyes. "Yah! I don't know what you and Jungshin do together."

Minhyuk blushed lightly. "No! We went to the spa together and his towel fell in front of millions of old men.~"

Jonghyun and Yonghwa shivered to themselves.

"That sounds awful." stated Jonghyun hugging a pillow. 

Minhyuk nodded. "Jungshin's dignity died that day... R.I.P."

Yonghwa laughed softly to himself as he walked to the kitchen fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. He gripped the top and turned it to open. He placed his lips around the openning of the bottle and gulping down the water. 

"Oppa... I'll miss you too much..." a soft female voice whispered through the phone. "When are you coming back to Busan than?"

"eh... I don't know Minnie... Japan is way more popular with indie bands than South Korea. You know that." stated a tired young man. "And It's not easy to get into the music business."

Minnie sighed. "Why are you so selfish? Leaving your best friend alone in high school. What if I get bullied again..." 

She paused. "What if I end up being pushed in the trash can everyday like in sixth grade and I end up feeling unloved by everyone than I end up killing myself!? Do you want that to happen to me Jung Yong Hwa?!"

"Of course not you pabo!" he shouted in an omnious tone. "None of that is going to happen to you. You should stand up for yourself if they do anything, I'm not going to be in your life forever."

"...Bastard..." The call ended, leaving him speechless.

Yonghwa placed the water bottle down as he stared ahead with a blank expression. 

 

Bonus Chapter = Complete
Yay 
See you guys later~ ^^
!! make sure to comment !!