Chapter Six: We Meet Again... ♥ (PART II)

In My Head [HIATUS]

Sound Track #007: Sweet - Fanny Fink  


The corners of MinHee's mouths lifted up a little. "He used to say that a lot.~" She pointed out. "Look... Yonghwa, maybe we did went to same schools together. Maybe we were friends in the past and we forgot about each other. Maybe we did all those things you said.~"

He smiled to those words coming from her, but it slowly faded to the next setence. "But! You can't be Yo-Yo."

Yonghwa sighed. "I give up. How can I make you see that I'm Yo-Yo?"

She stopped and thought. "Nothing.~ Yo-Yo is gone anyways.~ He left to makes his dreams come true."

He lifted his head up in interested. "What were his dream?"

"It's kinda silly... He wanted to become a lead vocal of a indie band. He left and I never heard of him again." Her light smile faded slowly. "I guess he forgot about me..."

Yah! It isn't silly! I made it! Yonghwa put his arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry about him. Let's go get some ice cream! M-my treat."

She gave him a death glare and but than smile sweetly. "Fine.~ I'm only going because those jerks made me drop my perfectly good ice cream. Not because of you." She stuck out her tongue. 

"You act like a child, you know that." Yonghwa commented.

Her tongue hid back into . "What did you just say?" 

He gripped on her shoulder carefully and became to move her body and his to the ice cream place.

----------------

Yonghwa ordered for both of them and paid. He also picked out a place for them to sit by small book shelf. MinHee sat down and he followed by sitting in front of her. They began to eat their ice cream slowly and carefully.

"This ice cream is... good." added Yonghwa surprisingly ending the silent between the two.

MinHee smiled and nodded. "Best ice cream I ever tasted. Sadly not a lot of people come here... But I love this place.~"

"You have good taste buds." Yonghwa smiled. "So you work in Kimbap Cheonguk right?"

She nodded. "I been working there for two weeks.~" 

What can I talk to her about....? She thinks I'm crazy for thinking I'm her Yo-Yo. Ughh when in the world did I become hers? Okay... Calm down Yonghwa. You just need to act cool and everything will turn out smooth. 

"That's nice." He scooped a small amount of ice cream with his blue plastic spoon and sticked it into his mouth.

"So..." Began MinHee. "What is a famous rock star doing with a odd girl like me in a cheap ice cream place?"

...What am I doing here?

He looked over to MinHee and tried not to smile.

She's so pretty...

"Just because I'm in a band doesn't mean I don't have a normal life."

She put a few spoons of ice cream into . "You don't get attack by fans?"

He nodded and smiled. "Sometimes. That's why I'm dressed in normal clothing."

shaped into a 'o'. "Oh... Why are you with me than? My life is boring."

She is really straight forward... 

"How? You got attacked by weird men and got saved by C.N.Blue's lead vocalist, Jung Yong Hwa." He announced proudly to her.

She rolled her eyes. "Wow. Highlight of my life."

Omo Minnie! What are you doing? Treating your Oppa like this?! ...He look so much like my Yo-Yo.

She pouted to herself and planted some more ice cream into .

I wonder what happened to him anyways...? I know he left... and never came back... anyways~ ...He went to Japan I'm guessing. Indie bands are more popular over there.

This girl... I remember Minnie more... Warmer. Maybe I do got the wrong girl.

He sighed to himself.

Minnie or not she seems like an interesting person. What do I have to lose? 

"Even if you were sweeter when you were younger." Yonghwa daydreamed out loud.

They both snapped into reality.

MinHee stared at him for a second but than looked down into her lap in embarassment. "So... I heard one of your songs last night after work."

Yonghwa lift his attention to her. "Really?"

She nodded. "I forgot the title though... Oetoriya... Oetroriya..." I forgot the name of the song (T.T) 

"Oh I'm a Loner.~ That song has been climbing the music charts lately." Yonghwa send her a small smile. "So.. D-did you like it?"

...Why am I so nervous if she likes it or not? Not like I c-care...

 MinHee nodded. "It's a great song." She held her thumbs up. "And the music video was really interesting."

He laughed and couldn't help but smile at her actions. She's truly adorable.

Rock music appeared in the air, coming from Yonghwa's pocket, making him snap into reality again. He grabbed his phone and sighed as he looked at the caller ID.

"Yeboseyo."

"Yong Hwa! Where are you?"

Yonghwa caught MinHee staring at him, she looked down and began to eat her ice cream quickly. He smiled, tried hard not to laugh. "I'm in Busan, catching up with an old friend."

"Yah! Well rap it up! Just because C.N.Blue is on break, doesn't mean you are too!"

His manager hung up, and Yonghwa sighed. "This guy..."

"...Is everything okay?" asked MinHee with worry-ish eyes.

He nodded and smiled at her. "Yeah don't worry. I just have work today." He sighed. 


Minhee nodded. "Oh... Maybe you should get going before he calls again. He sounded kinda angry."

Yonghwa nodded again. "I should..."

But I really don't want to.

He got up and MinHee followed his moves out of the ice cream place. 

"So, what are you going to do now?" asked Yonghwa, as they both walked closely to each other.

She shrugged. "Who knows. I may run for president." She smiled at him.

He laughed. "I'll vote you for."

She smiled at him. "Thank you."

"No prob-" The same rock music played from Yonghwa's pocket again. He sighed loudly. "My god. I can't have at least ONE day off."

He turned to her. "I'll see you around?"

"If you can find me." She sticked out her tongue at him and walked away.

"Yah MinHee! I accept the challenge!" yelled Yonghwa after her.

She raised her hand without looking back and waved good bye.

He smiled at her action and they both went their own separate ways.

 

Super Super Super Late Update! >.<
I'm terriably sorry! I just have a lot of going on in my life right now >.<
I hope you can understand... *puppy eyes* 
Well I hope you like this.. poorly written chapter T.T

I'm sorry again! TT^TT 

I promise I'll update more, maybe once or twice in the reminding November
and for December... i don't know... since roleplays, christmas, my birthday, and other thing >.<

Well we'll see ^-^

Thanks for supporting me, I love you all so much ♥