Chapter 11: Unbelievable (  ̄┏_┓ ̄)

In My Head [HIATUS]

Chi Chi? Giving abusing guys cute nicknames...? I should have never left here alone in high school. What if she gotten herself into those abusive relationships with this... guy... Ugh. I'll kill him if he touched MinHee in a wrong way! Hell, I'll murder him if he touched her at all!

Chi Hoon caught Yonghwa glancing at him, he rolled his eyes. "You caught me off-guard."

Yonghwa snapped out of his hateful thoughts and turned his head to Chi Hoon. "Huh?"

"You're deaf or what?" sourly spoke Chi Hoon. "You caught me off-guard, and I didn't do anything to you because of MinHee. She looked really scared."

"Only because you were hurting her, you low life. What kind of man will hurt a young lady?" asked Yonghwa with reason. Chi Hoon open his mouth to speak but didn't say anything and laid his back on the couch and pillows.

"Exactly. No man will do that." stated Yonghwa with anger controling his voice.

"She's mine, I can do whatever I want with her." said Chi Hoon sending him a glare.

"Who says?" asked Yonghwa.

"Her true boyfriend for 2 years says." Chi Hoon let out his famous devilish smile.

"Stop lieing!" shouted Yonghwa.

She's all mine! I'm not sharing! N-O! NO!

Chi Hoon jumped from his seat and looked at Yonghwa carefully. "Calm down, MinHee will get mad."

Yonghwa's hands shake from anger. "S-So Minnie has a b-boyfriend?"

Chi Hoon nodded. "Of course. MinHee is a lovely young lady with a charming personality. Why wouldn't she have a boyfriend that suits her style?" Suddenly some blood from his nose dripped on top of Chi Hoon's white polo shirt. "Aw crap!"

Yonghwa looked at him emotionless and spoke with a dull tone. "Keep your head, it will keep the blood from dripping even more."
Chi Hoon did what he was told, and stared at the ceiling almost pouting.

-----------------

MinHee finally came back, in hand with an Hello Kitty themed First Aid Kit. She placed it next to Chi Hoon and she kneed down to his eye level. She openned the First Aid Kit and got a spray bottle filled with clean liquid and drizzle it around his nose, and where blood appear. She got a pink handkerchief from the kit and wipe the blood from his face.

Chi Hoon laid his eyes into MinHee's soft brown eyes, he slightly smiled as she bit her lower lip. "Man Yonghwa, yo whack him hard in the skull." stated MinHee, treating Chi Hoon. 

"Sorry." sighed Yonghwa as he stared at both of them.

I guess I was away for too long. She is a grown woman, who has needs...

She pinched the sides of Chi Hoon's nose together for at least 10 minutes. Then, she got two small cotton balls and lightly soaked them in Afrin Spray and stucked them carefully in each of his nostril. 

"All done, ChiChi." She smiled lightly, puting everything away and closing her First Aid Kit.

She got up from her knees to put the kit away but Chi Hoon pulled her into a peck on the lips.

"Thank you.. MinHee." He showed her his devilish smile and she sent him a small glare. "Kiss me one more time, and you won't have the idiotic smile on your face anymore."

MinHee pushed him back and placed her First Aid Kit on her coffee table. "Oh, and you can leave now."

He quickly laid his eyes on her. "Why?"

She turn on the television and flipped through some channels, emotionless. "Your present makes me feel uncomfortable."

"I got an important meeting anyways." He got up from his seat and he walked to the door. "I'll see you around, Minnie."

"Whatever, just try to fall down the stairs." She smiled at the screen, once she found a cute cartoon show about bears.

"You know I take the elevator." He shut the door as he left.

Yonghwa got up from the couch. "I guess I'll go too."

MinHee gently grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the couch. "Don't go..."

They looked into each other eyes for a second and MinHee gave him a hug. "I missed you... so much."

Yonghwa hugged her back and her hair carefully. "I missed you too Minnie... and..." He pulled away from her body and looked into her brown eyes. "I'm really sorry for everythi-"

Suddenly the room started to shake, like a earthquake, and everything started to faded. "Minnie! Come back!" he held his arm out for her but than she disappeared in to the black air, leaving him alone.

"Minnie!" he shouted at the top of his lung. 

'HYUNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!' 

Shouted Minkhyuk, in a worried tone, while shaking him by the shoulders.

Yonghwa opened his eyes rapidly and looked at Minhyuk, who looked like he was about to cry. "Hey Minhyuk, What's wrong?"

"You fell asleep on the couch, and I was trying to wake you up because I brought you some kimchi.~" He said calmy with a lightly cheery smile. "B-but than you started to shout 'Minnie' in your sleep... Is everything okay Hyung? Did you have a nightmare about Minnie Mouse?"

Yonghwa smiled lightly, hiding his confusion of his own dream. "haha I guess, I don't remember clearly..." he paused and than continued to smile at Minhyuk. "Don't worry kiddo.~" He ruffled his soft dark brown hair and smiled. "I'm fine.~"

Minhyuk chuckled and fixed his hair a little. "Hyung.~ You forgot about your Kimchi." He passed him a white paper bag that had 'For Yong Hyung ^_____^' on it.

Yonghwa sat up. "Thank you Minhyuk.~ I'll eat it right now."

Minhyuk smiled and got up from his knees. "Yay.~ I'm going to go to the park with Jungshin-ah.~~ So have fun with Jong Hyung." He ran, like a little kid, to Jungshin and took his hand. "Yah~ Let's go."

Jungshin nodded with a smile and they both left out the door.

"Be careful you two! Minhyuk don't take candy from strangers! Jungshin don't get lost!" shouted Jonghyun, like a mother to her kids. He looked that his watch on his wrist and looked over at Yonghwa, who was eating with a little pace.

"Hyung, I'm going to go gym for an hour or two." Yonghwa nodded. "okay.~" He said with kimchi sauce on the corner of his mouth.

"Clean your face hyung." Jonghyun laughed on his way out.

Yonghwa the corner of his mouth and continued to eat.

Was it a dream... or a flashback? It seems so real yet so fake.
I don't know a guy named Chi Hoon... but his personality and features seems so familiar... and Minnie was in it for sure. Does she know that guy?

He finished his kimchi and laid back on the couch.

 
So in my... let say 'dream', so in my 'dream', I was running around like crazy looking for MinHee. When I finally found her, she was with this low lif- I mean Chi Hoon... I threw a punch and she ended up helping him.

He sighed. 

After helping him, even though he could of have done it himself, she kicked him out. Then... I wanted to share my feelings to her. ...Feelings? Do I have feelings for Kang MinHee? Or is it just a guilt thing?

I'm so confused, my head feels like bursting. (>__<)



I bet many of you are confused and are wondering why the last two chapters
I made them into Yonghwa's dream/memory flashback.
And now you are wondering, 'why did you do that?'

Well~~ I got a review on this story a little while ago and... I got a B [86 out of 100]
[Not bad for a rookie writer ♥]
I got a B because the story was too short in length and was going too fast
So I'm trying to fix everything

Don't hate me or my story please :(
I'm trying to make everything better so this story can be #1 in my mind
hehe ^w^

By the way, I added some music to the chapters and fixed some errors ^w^ 
so if you want to reread it quickly and check out, you're more than welcome to :3

Thank all of you subscribers[and silent readers] for supporting me 
through good and bad *thumbs up* hehe ♥
I love you all~

Tell me what you think I'm doing right or doing wrong 
[YES I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND I LOVE THEM ALL ♥]



Oh! and by the way, please check out and support our boys in their new single and comeback !~ ^^

Single: Still In Love
Comeback: Hey You


Support them please!~