Chapter Five: Alone ◔

In My Head [HIATUS]

Sound Track #005: I'm a Loner - CNBLUE


It was 9:58 and MinHee had finished her shift at the restaurant. She threw the gloves into a drawer and headed out into the darkness of Busan's streets.
 
"I'm so tired." she yawned out. "And hungry." She sighed as she rubbed her stomach gently.
 
Don't worry tummy you'll get food soon.~
 
She continued to walk to her apartment building but than stopped looking at a food stand with a small television near it. Food!
 
She smiled happily and raced over to the mid-age lady's food stand.
 
"Hello Ajummah.~" she bow a little to show some respect.
 
The mid-age lady smiled in return. "Hello. Will you like anything?"
 
She looked down at the stove and almost drooled at the beautiful sight of the banchan lying before her eyes. "Yes, please."
 
The Ajummah smiled back and began to make her a fresh dish of banchan. MinHee glanced at the television and it was showing some source of talk show.
 
A man with a suit was talking to a young girl in the audience. "And who may be your favorite boy group?"
 
The girl smiled sheepishly. "C.N.Blue." She than giggled with the girl next to her.
 
"C.N.Blue...?" whispered MinHee to herself as she thought back. The guys that drove me to work said they were in that band!
 
The audience on the television started to cheer and clap. MinHee put her attention back to the show.
 
"C.N.Blue is really rising aren't they?" The man in the suit laughed. "Let's see a video from them!" He shouted and a white screen lower down in front of the audience and it played the music video for "I'm a Loner" by C.N.Blue.
 
Oetoriya Oetoriya Oetoriya Oetoriya
Bwabwa nareul bwabwa ttokbaro nae du nuneul bwa
Geobwa imi neoneun ddan goseul bogo isseo
Check it one two three sigyebaneulman chyeoda boneun gae
Mal an haedo dareun saram saenggingeol ara
 
He has a nice voice... Kind of reminds me of... Nah.~ It can't be. The rap started to kick in. They're really good! I feel bad for not knowing them sooner.~~
 
Yojeum neon na anin dareun saramgwa mannami jatdeora
Ijeneun meonjeo jeonhwado geolji andeora
Narang isseul ttaeneun haruga 1chorado neon Nae apeseo yojeum haneulman bodeora
Oh~ I know your mind imi neowa naui geori
Meoreojin geurigo beoreojin namboda motan uri sai
 
"Excuse me." MinHee looked away from the television and saw the Ajummah with a small plate of branchan, all ready and looking delicious.
 
"Thank you.~" she paid the women and walked slowly as she passed the television. I like this song (T.T) I don't want to go!~~ OMO I need to feed Grey!!
 
She took her attention off the screen and continues her walk home in a quick pace. She got to her apartment building and went up to her apartment room.
 
"Grey!~ I'm home.~~" She went over to her kitchen counter and tapped the fish bowl gently. "Grey.~ I bought you some branchan.~"
 
A little gray fish swam around the fish bowl quickly, making MinHee smile.
 
"Aw I love you too, Grey.~"
 
She took a piece of her branchan and placed it into the fish bowl making the fish swim up and attack with hunger. MinHee pulled out a chair from under the counter and began to eat her branchan with her pet fish. She finished up and changed into her pajamas.
 
She crashed on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm so lonely and full!" she shouted to white ceiling.
 
She turned to face the television set and sighed. "Why is the remote so far away?" The remote was next to the television set shining from the room light.
 
"Forget you." She got up and went to her bedroom. She kicked some clothes that were on the floor into a corner.
 
I really need to start cleaning up this place... I'll start when I get confidence and will power to start cleaning.~ (^-^) With that thought she jumped into her bed and covered herself completely. "Tomorrow is going to be Friday..." She laid her head on her soft pillow.
 
------------
 
"Hyung! We're on T.V. again!" shouted Minhyuk from the living room.
 
Everyone had changed out of their suits, showered, and changed into their night wear. JungShin was lying on Minhyuk's lap, watching the show with him. 
 
Yonghwa's head popped out of a corner. "Oh really?" He flipped his wet hair to the side and sat next to his two dongsaengs. "Oh my god that video."
 
Jonghyun laughed as he went over to the group and sat next to Yonghwa. "I love making his video!" He punched the air a few times. "Got to kick some .~" he stated boldly.
 
"I had to scream in front of thousands of people in the street passing by." Yonghwa sighed. "They looked at me like 'What the heck is wrong with that guy?'"
 
The other three laughed lowly. "I got to play the drums in a library.~" happily added Minhyuk. "I have no idea why the director wanted that...? People need to read in silence!~"
 
"Well at least you weren't a creepy wizard that gave each one of you guys magically blue stones that lead you to a stage with cheering fans all around and me all righted to play." he sighed and put a blanket over himself.
 
"The way we're explaining makes it sounds so.... stupid." Jonghyun grabbed his pillow and a blanket as well.
 
------ "Yonghwa!" shouted Manager Kim from his room. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep in our room?!"
 
"No thanks Manager Kim! I want to sleep with my dongsaengs!~" He grabbed two pillows and two blankets for himself and Minhyuk.
 
Minhyuk smiled warmly and laid on the floor and rolled inside his blanket like a burrito. Yonghwa got up and wore his blanket like a cape. He turned off the lights and laid back into his spot next to his dongsaeng. They all said their good nights and  headed to sleep.~
 
 
   
I'm sorry for the crappy update -.-" I couldn't think of anything to write about
Sooooo Please don't hate me >.< I love you too much ♥
(I"m So Sorry But I Love You!!!)
But I hope you liked a part of it at least.~~ ^^""
I'll try my best next time!~
annyeonghi gyeseyo!~ ** 
 
 
**(means 'good-bye' in Korean ^^)