Chapter 10: Ow... That Got to Hurt...

In My Head [HIATUS]

Sound Track #010: Story of Evil - Vocaloid


Did I-I forgot about Minnie on purpose? N-no... I'm not cold enough to do that to her... Am I?
We have so much history together, I couldn't have. She was the one who was completely upset about everything that was going on. She was too stubborn to call me... Or I was too busy to get any of them...? I was acting kinda like a jerk over the phone... Ugh Why can't I remember anything that involves her?!

"Hyung!~" loudly sang out Minhyuk, making Yong Hwa snapped out of his thoughts. "What do you want?"

"I'm straving! Let's go out to eat!" suggested Minhyuk while rubbing his stomach. 

Jonghyun nodded to the idea and looked up at his Hyung. "We should. Well.. once Jungshin-ah is done with his shower."

Yong hwa's lips changed into a light smile, hiding everything he holded in. "You three can go, I..." He paused and looked at the wall clock. "I-I'm really tired, had long boring meeting." He chuckled to himself and walked over to the couch and laid on his side facing the wall.

"Aw." whined Minhyuk. "I wanted all of us to go..." He pouted cutely and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Jonghyun sent him a small glare and than smiled at him. "I can't get mad at you."

Minhyuk raised his eyebrow to Jonghyun. "Why do you want to be mad at me? Do you want to get grey hair?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "I'll take you out to eat. Wait here."

He got up and opened the bathroom door, without knocking. Jungshin was standing in front of the mirror, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was also completely dry, and he was blow-drying his head.

"Jungshin, do you want to stay with Yong hwa or go out and eat with Minhyuk-ah and me?" Jonghyun asked, shouting over the noisy blow-dryer.

Jungshin stopped his blow-dryer and glance over at Jonghyun and the mirror, while fixing his hair. "Sure!" he added with a goofy smile. "Let me get dress first. Well, unless I can go nak-"

"Get dress!" yelled Jonghyun as he smacked the door shut.

~.----*----.~

The C.N.Blue's boys, except Yonghwa, waved their goodbyes as they left from the front door of the apartment. Yonghwa fliped to his back, as the door closed. An idea popped into his head and he quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed a familiar phone number.

"Yoboseyo~"

"Umma! Do you know where MinHee lives?"

"You don't even say hello anymore..."

"Annyeong Umma, I have no time! I need to know her address now." commanded Yong hwa.

"Minnie Mouse?"

"Yes! Come on, Umma!" "Um... well she used to live in Busan's Life with her parents... I don't know if she still lives th-"

"Thanks Umma! I'll visit you soon once I have some of my schedule done!"

"No you wo-" The call ended before she could finish her sentence. "You little brat!" she bursted out in anger.

 

Yonghwa ran to a 'storage' room filled with boxes and clothes. He changed into sky blue ripped jeans and a black t-shirt that said 'King' in large white, english letters. He slipped on dark converse and messed up his hair a little in front of mirror.

"I haven't dressed like this since high school." He sighed. "I changed a lot." he put his phone and the apartment keys in his pockets and ran out the door.

I'm not a creep for visiting her without her knowing right?

"Taxi!" he shouted as he spotted a green and white car. The taxi stopped at a corner and Yonghwa hopped on and told the driver to take him to Busan's Life and quickly.

"Alright buddy!" the driver said with a friendly smile, he started to drive and glance at his mirror to look at Yonghwa. "You look familar."

"I been told." Yonghwa joked. The dirver laughed a bit but than stopped. "You're very handsome. Like Idol handsome."

"If only I could sing and dance maybe I can join a company and get famous." Yonghwa let out a smile. Act normal and no one will know. First rule in being famous. 

The driver laughed. "Ha the key of becoming famous. I remember when I was around your age, wanting to be an idol to steal all the ladies' heart."

"What hapened?" asked Yonghwa.

"I noticed that idols don't have a pirate life. Meaning no girlfriends, no going out and just having fun without getting acted by screaming fangirls." The driver glanced at Yonghwa again. "It's not worth it."

Yonghwa nodded slightly. "Sometimes it is. If you want to get heard and known for all your awesome skills than do it. Nothing else matters if you want it."

"I'm a 45 year old taxi driver. I'm old and hairy. It's too late for me." he let out a smile and laughed.

Yonghwa laughed along. "Yeah..."

Nothing else matters if you want it... I used to tell myself that every day, and every night before C.N.Blue got its name on the 'big screen.' Maybe I blocked everything out to get where I am today. Was it really worth it...?

The taxi stopped in front of a tall grey building. "Your stop young man. That will be 15,000 wons."

Yonghwa nodded and paid the driver. "Thanks for everything." happily smiled Yonghwa, he got out of the taxi and waved as the driver drove off. 

"Nice guy."

He looked up at the building and slowly entered. He walked up to the lounge desk, where a young lady was typing on a white computer. 

She was dressed all professional-like with her hair up in a bun, and light make-up. Her black framed glasses were slipping down her small nose as she continued to read from the computer screen. 

Yonghwa cleared his throat. "Excuse me, can you help me find Choi family?"

She looked up at Yonghwa and her eyes widen a little. "A-are you visiting?" He nodded with a smile. "Yes. I'm a friend of their daughter."

She rolled her eyes and went back to her computer. "MinHee? She got kicked out of her by her parents or something. She was a pain in the but-" He glance to see Yonghwa again, but he was almost out the door.

"Thanks anyways." sighed Yonghwa as he walked away.

"Yah! I heard she moved to Home Sweet Home!" shouted the young lady.

Yonghwa turned around and smiled at her. "Really? Oh my god, thank you so much!" he ran out of the grey building and ran a few blocks down.

Home Sweet Home huh? Sounds nice. I can't believe she moved out of her parents' place. Well I can, they aren't the happiest family together. I guess that why she works... Wait what about her studies?

He continued to run until he found his location. He smiled brightly and walked up to the lounge desk. This time it was a young man, but he looked completely different from the young lady in the other apartment building. He had long, brown hair and he was dressed similar to Yonghwa, t-shirt and jeans. He had one headphone plugged to his left ear, you could hear the loud rock music coming from the other one dangling around his chest. He had his feet up on the desk as he played the air guitar with a passionate.

He cleared his throat to speak. "Do you know where Choi MinHee's room?"

The desk guy looked up at Yonghwa. "Do you think I know where everyone is?"

"Well yeah. You worked in the front desk." said Yonghwa.

"Smart ." He mumbled, he took his feet out of the desk and got up from his seat. "Who do you want?"

"Choi MinHee." calmly said Yonghwa. Smart ? This kid.

"MinHee..?" he gave Yonghwa a blank expression. "Don't know her."

"Look, I'm in a hurry." He reached out for a medium-sized photograph out of his wallet and showed the guy. "This is Choi MinHee."

The guy's face lighten up. "Oh!~ You're friends with y Mouse?"

"S-y Mouse?" choked out Yonghwa. If she has a boyfriend, I'm going to kill her for not telling me... Wait she hates me and ignored me for years (>.>) nevermind.

He nodded with a grin. "I call her y Mouse because the first day she came in, she had mouse ears on her head and she was wearing some tight shorts and a tank top." His ear turned red to the thought of it. "How y she is.~"

"Yah! Stop thinking about her like that. I'm her boyfriend." said Yonghwa with a glare.

"She has a boyfriend? I never seen you around." He looked at Yonghwa with a confused face.

"We started a while ago, but I went to... school in England." Why am I lieing...?

"Oh~ so y Mouse likes the smart types?" He checked the computer. "She lives on the 23th floor, room 789. Good Luck, buddy."

"Thanks." Finally!

He went to the elevator and entered. She pushed the '23' button and waited as he went through every floor.

Yonghwa sighed.

What has gotten into me? I'm dressed like a street kid, I lied about my relationship with Minnie... or should I say y Mouse, and I almost threaten a guy I hardly know. (-.-)

He rolled his eyes. "If I see that guy bothering Minnie, I'll kill him with my bare hands." He mumbled loudly to myself. He gasped a little and looked down at his converses. "...Am I... J-Jealous?"

The elevator came to a stop and the doors glided apart and Yonghwa stepped out into the 23th floor. The halls weren't empty. MinHee was standing out her door with a handsome young man, they were talking. Yonghwa sinked down and hid behind a large plant near by.

"Yeobo, come with me to America. You can study English and Art, right next to me."

America...? That's so far away... Please don't go.

MinHee smiled up at him. "Yeobo... Do you want me to say yes?"

"Of course." He kissed her hand. "Saranghae, my Minnie Mouse."

Yonghwa's head dropped, as well as his heart. "That's enough for me..." He got up and went over to the elevator again.

MinHee slapped Chi Hoon hard on the cheek, leaving a mark. "Don't call me that! My name is MinHee not Minnie!"

Chi Hoon grabbed her hands in a tight grip. "Oh but Yonghwa can call you that right?! He called you that all the time!" 

Yonghwa jumped a little as the elevator open. He said my name... He turned away to them again.

Tears ran down MinHee's face. "Shut up! You're hurting me Pabo!" shouted MinHee.

"Yah! Let her go!" Yonghwa ran up to Chi Hoon and punched him hard on the face. Chi Hoon let go of MinHee as he fell down on the floor with a bleeding nose.

MinHee's eyes widen as she saw the whole event. "Yo-Yonghwa...?"

He ignored MinHee and looked down at Chi Hoon. "Don't you ever touch my Minnie again! I swear I'll kill you!"

Chi Hoon looked up in fear. "I'm going to call the police on you!"

MinHee helped Chi Hoon up. "Chi Hoon, come inside... I-I help you clean up." No need to get the police involved dude.

"MinHee, are you crazy?!" yelled Yonghwa at her.

"Me? C-crazy? Of course." She smiled lightly. "I-I'll do anything for Yo-Yo."

"M-MinHee... What are you-" She cut him off. "Help me, and don't fight anymore, I'll bite you until you bleed."

She held on to Chi Hoon's hand, leading me to the living and sat me on the couch. Yonghwa followed and standed closely to MinHee.

"Yong Oppa... Stay here with Chi Chi." she leaved the room, but than popped her head inside again. "No fighting or both of you are dead meat." she left once again.

Yonghwa sat on the other side of the couch and almost send a glare at Chi Hoon.

 

 

Annyeong readers!

How long has it been? Two weeks? 
haha I have no idea >.<

Well, I think this chapter is long enough to keep
you busy for a while xD

I miss all your voices lingering around my comment box :3
so remember to comment after you read ^^

I Love You Very Much.~ ♥
Byee for noww~