Chapter Three: When Two Paths Cross ✘

In My Head [HIATUS]

Sound Track #003: Take Care, My Bus! - Jang Geun Suk ♥


"Ugh." She groaned, stretching her arms up. "I really need to get a car."

She needed about 3 to 4 more blocks to get to work. She was walking normally, not really in a rush. She got to the intersection and pushed the button on the street pole a few times, watching some cars pass by. 

Like crazy Just
Run Run Run Running
Go Go butakhae My Bus
To the Stage
My Heart is
Beat Beat Beat Beating
Boom Boom simjangkkaji
 

Her iPod continued to play, Take Care, My Bus! She saw no more sign of cars so she decided to go forward. 

-------------------

"We're gonna go on a little break right?" asked Yonghwa as he came closer to Manager Kim's shoulder.

He nodded and looked back at him. "Yes." Manager Kim answered first. "But only for a few weeks than its back to being busy busy busy."

"I'm going to miss own fans.~" stated Minhyuk.

"I love our fans but I need my sleep." Jonghyun laid his head where Yonghwa once sat before going to their manager. "Or I'll die."

Manager Kim laughed as he put his eyes on the road again and saw a girl walking in the middle of the lane he was on. He stomped on the breaks, making everyone a bit shakey inside.

"Ay! Is everyone okay?!" shouted the manager to the dizzy boys.

They managed to nodded and whisper their 'yes' and 'yeah'. 

Minhyuk rubbed his head, "What happened?"

"There was a girl i-" The manager stopped talking and send the boys worried look and they returned it back.

All 5 of them rushed out of the van and into the streets. They all walked quickly to the front of the van, where they found a girl curled up in the floor with loud music coming from her earphones.

Her eyes were shut tight not willing to open again. "I don't want to die. I don't want to die." replayed the girl has she rocked herself back and front.

"Are you okay?" asked Yonghwa as he bend down to the girl.

She opened her eyes and looked into his. She stayed in silent for a few seconds. "Okay? I almost died!" she cried, pulling off her earphones. "You guys know when the lights are red you're suppose to stop right?"

Manager Kim pulled her up by her hand. "We're terribly sorry Miss. We didn't mean for this to happen."

"You're okay right?" asked Jonghyun, curious about the girl.

She nodded slightly. "Yeah My left knee feels awkward but I think that from the walk."

"You're not going to sue us right?" asked Minhyuk as he hid a little behind JungShin.

She laughed. "Why should I? It's not like you wanted to ran me over.~" She checked her watched and groaned. "I'm going to be so late." she whined to herself. 

The boys overheard her. "We can take you." said JungShin. "It's the least we can do."

She smiled. "No, you guys look busy."

Manager Kim nodded his head. "No! It was my fault you running late. I can take you."

Hmmm... Should I go? No. Going inside a van with complete strangers isn't normal... is it even legal? But somewhere inside of me is saying yes... Okay! Let's put it like this: Walk to work and get there more late or worst, while walking to work someone jumps me... Hmm.. Van it is.~

"Fine." She agreed and she entered the van and took a seat.

"She's cute.~" whispered JungShin.

Minhyuk smacked his head lightly. "Don't do anything that will creep her out!"

The others laughed and all of them entered the van. Yonghwa and Minhyuk sat beside the girl on each side and Jonghyun and JungShin were sitting behind them. Manager Kim took the wheel and started to drive.

"Where to?" he asked the girl.

"It's 4 blocks to the left and than its the restaurant with a red sign on it." stated MinHee carefully.

The manager nodded his head and kept his eyes on the road.

The girl looked around her surroundings and noticed them staring. "...Why are you guys looking at me? Is it the first time you see a girl or something?"

Minhyuk looked away, blushing like a little boy. Jonghyun rolled his eyes to the window, making sure she didn't catch him staring.  Jungshin smiled and keeping his glance at MinHee and the back of her seat.

The girl laughed. "You guys are so cute." Hmm maybe I should talk to them so more.~ I hate that awkward feeling in the room. I mean van.~~  "My name is Min Hee by the way.~"

Minhyuk smiled brightly at her. "My name is Kang Minhyuk.~ And I'm the drummer of C.N.Blue!~" The three guys face palm themselves. "Oops sorry.~ Focus of habit.~" He apologized with a eye smile.

She gave him a light smile back. "You sound like someone in a band. That's so cute.~ How old are you?" She asked curiosity.

"Nineteen." He answered proudly.

"I'm nineteen too!" added MinHee with excitement. "What month?" 

Minhyuk eye smiled at her. "June.~"

Her smile faded a little. "December.~ hehe I can be your Dongsaeng if we get alone.~"

Minhyuk smiled back at her. "That will be awesome!"

She turned around to JungShin and Jonghyun. "Hi.~" She let out sweetly. "What may your names be?"

"Lee Jonghyun." smirked Jonghyun as he pronouned his name to the girl.

"And I'm Lee JungShin." let out Jungshin with a smile.

"I'm MinHee.~ But I guess you guys heard me before." Hmm I guess this is why I don't have friends. I at talking to new people. (>.<)

"You guys are older than me too?" asked MinHee.

They nodded. "I'm younger than Minhyuk by a three months but I'm still nineteen." answered JungShin.

"And I'm older than both of them, I'm twenty." stated Jonghyun.

She nodded her head. "ohh.." and got back to her seat and turned to Yonghwa. "And what's your name Mr. Quiet?~"

He smirked to her comment. "I'm Jung Yong Hwa. But you can just call me Yonghwa. I'm twenty-one years old." He patted her head gently. "That makes you the youngest of the group."

"Yah.." She smiled lightly and examined Yonghwa's face. "You look sort of familar.~" She bite her lower lip, but gave up on the though and laid back into her seat.

"Do you know the band C.N.Blue?" asked Yonghwa.

"Aren't they japanese or something?"

He sighed but a smile appeared on his face. "No, but mostly known over there."

"Oh! So you guys are in a band? No wonder you people look so fancy in your suits.~ What kind of band are you?" MinHee continued to ask more questions.

"Indie Rock." simpiy answered JungShin with a light smile.

"Ohh.~" she replied. "I li-"

The van came to a stop. "We're here Miss. Your location is Kimbap Cheonguk right?"

She smiled happily. "Yes!~ Thank you." She turned to the boys. "It was very nice to meet you all.~ But it's have dishes to wash and floors to mop.~"

She stepped out of the van. "Bye guys.~" she waved to the van as it left.

"Bye MinHee-ah!~" shouted Minhyuk from an open window. "I'll miss you!"

They were nice.~ Much better than a boring walk alone. One of them look familar though... What was his name again? YongShin? No that wasn't it... Oh well maybe I'll remember later.~

She walked inside Kimbap Cheonguk and the place was nearly half full.

Why do people eat out on Thursdays? Making me work and stuff.

She went to check in but someone blocked her way. Her boss. He began to yell, making some of the customers stare. "MinHee! You're late!"

Her eyes soften up a bit. "I'm sorry boss! I had an accident while walking here." she bowed slightly. "I promise it won't happen again.~"

I don't want to get fired (T.T) It will make me feel like a bigger loser than I already am!~ Plus I kinda like this job.. It's crappy but pays well. You don't see those now-a-days do you!?

"This is the 4th time this week MinHee! You need to get your act together! Or I'm firing you!" He yelled at her face.

"Okay. I promise tomorrow I'll come earlier!~" MinHee marched to the kitchen quickly before her boss can comment on what she just said.

She put on her gloves to wash a hill of dishes they had placed in the sink. Good pay. Remember that Minnie.

 

  

Another Chapter Completed! *Thumbs Up* (And this one was long-ish!)
I hoped you like this one!! :DD
and thanks again to all who subscribed ^^
Makes me feel so happy~~ :)) 

CommentSubscribe, and Sharee :DD