Chapter Four: Digging Into The Past ♒

In My Head [HIATUS]

Sound Track #004: Lalala - Standing Egg


"She was nice!" said Minhyuk.

"And very friendly." added JongShin with a smile.

"She was okay." stated Jonghyun as he laid his head on JongShin's shoulder. "She doesn't know who C.N.Blue was." 

"Not everyone knows who we are Jonghyun." commented Yonghwa. "Plus we just started out in mid-2009."

"Even worse! It's 2010! Its been about a year!" added Jonghyun. "She should at least know our name by now."

Minhyuk took out his PSP from under his seat. "Well now she does Hyung.~"

Yonghwa just sat there, looking through his phone with his earphones plugged in.

I don't know what she meant by "You look familiar." thing... Maybe she saw me on television or something. But the weird thing is she looks familiar to me... She said her name is MinHee. Do I know anyone named MinHee? Oh! No.. that's Minho from SHINee. 

Yonghwa looked out the window to the Busan streets. They were heading to Seoul to their small apartment building. 

She's nineteen so that makes her... about 2 years younger than me. Maybe we went to the same school and she saw me around. MinHee... MinHee... My Umma must knows who she is. She remembers mostly everything about my life hood.~

The manager dropped them off behind their apartment building and told them to enter without making a big fuss, he will be back soon. The guys sneaked into the apartment building fast and entered the elevator quickly for no one to go with them. The doors shut tight and all four of them rode it until they hit their floor.

They walked to their room number, 675, and Yonghwa unlocked the door with his keys. The boys went inside their small apartment and closed the door.

"Home!" yelled Minhyuk as he ran to their couch.

Yonghwa laughed and smiled. "Yeah I miss this...thing." He looked around his two room apartment. It was pretty clean since they haven't been here for a while, but everything was left as it was.

The C.N.Blue boys all shared the living room as their 'bedroom'. They slept on the floor, all bundled up together. The extra room in the back was taken by Manager Kim. He used to be roommates with Yonghwa, but the manager snored too much so Yonghwa left to his non-snoring 'brothers' in the living room. 

Yonghwa didn't mind because he slept all warm and he felt safer with his Dongsaengs. Plus his old room was too cold and filled with composing equipment. On the other room, he wishes to have a bigger apartment so they all can have space.

"Hyung! My cereal from my last month is still there!" pointed out Jonghyun from the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD I THINK IT MOVED!" shouted JongShin.

Yonghwa laughed. "Throw it out." He walked into Manager Kim's room and pulled out his phone. He dialed his mother's number and pressed the call button.

"Yeboseyo?" answered Yonghwa's mother.

He smiled and greeted her happily. "Hey Umma! It's me Yonghwa.~" 

"Ohh my baby boy! It's so nice to hear your voice!" she sweetly said into the phone but than ruined it with a bitter yell. "You should call more often you pado! You just like your father!"

She paused for a second and her voice calmed down. "Oh he says hi.~" 

Yonghwa smiled some more. "Tell him I say hi and I love and miss him a lot.~ Anyways Umma I wanted to ask you something."

"Is something wrong Yonghwa? Did you get a girl pregnant? I'm too young to become a grandmother!" She sounded worried with a hint of anger.

"No! Umma! Listen to me! Do you know a girl named MinHee?"

A chuckle came from his mother. "Do I know MinHee? Of course I do!"

His eyes widen a little. "Oh my god really? Who is she? My manager and my band got into a little car accident with her, and she said I look familiar to her."

She yelled from the phone. "You what?! Is she okay?!"

He nodded to himself. "Yeah Umma. And so am I if you worried." So she knows MinHee... and worries about her more than me. (-.-") Great.

"Oh! I was going to ask for you next honey! I swear!" he let out a low sigh. "I know Umma. So... What is she? Did I know her?"

"You honestly don't remember her?" questioned his mother.

He shook his head. "No." Why am I moving my head if she can't see me...? Maybe she can sense it! She is my Umma.

"Well..." she started off. "She was a childhood friend you had when we moved to Busan back in 1991. She was actually our neighbor who lived right next to us. She was a doll.~"

I still can't remember her... "...I don't remember her... Why?" answered Yonghwa.

"I really don't know honey. You should get that checked. But I packed you some pictures in your back when you moved out.~ Maybe you have some there with her."

Maybe I do! "Aw thanks Umma! I promise to call more often! I love you!" With that he hung up and rushed to a small closet and pulled out a box that said 'JYH's Belongings(extra)'.

He opened it up and it was filled with photographs and some other items. He searched for photograph of him earlier with a girl.

No... No... Oh I look good in this one! He placed it in his pocket.

No.. No... He continued to search until he found what he was looking for.

The photograph show Yonghwa and a girl who looked a bit younger than him. He had his arm around her and they were both smiling. They're were wearing the same uniform and looked really closed. Is this... her?

He looked in the back and it said: 

연발 ! !  난 그리워하는 것에 내 마음이여 ! 

우리가 할 수 있기를 바랍니다 계속 연락 하는 사랑과 ! ! 

영원히 미친 친구, 미니 ^--^

**Translate:**

Oppa ! ! I'm going to miss you with all my heart !

I hope we can stay in touch forever ! ! 

Your loving and crazy friend, Minnie ^--^

 

Minnie! Now I remember her! She was my first friend I made when my family and I moved to Busan. How can I forgot about her? She was loud and didn't like school much. I went to school with her primary to high school. But she was two years lower than me. 

He examined the photograph. She was also one of the prettiest girl I knew back then. I wonder if I have anymore photos of her?

He dug into his box some more and found two more photographs of them. One of photographs was him and 'Minnie' pouting in front of a bowl of ice cream with two spoons in it. The other photograph was them again but in Lotte World. They were both smiling happily, in a middle of a line to a ride.

Yonghwa smiled as he looked through photographs and gain some old memories.

We had some great times, Minnie. I'm sorry I forgot them all... 

 

Another Chapter for you guys! ^^
I hope you enjoy reading it~ :DD 
and remember to comment your opinions!!

Good and Bad

I like to see what I need to work on and what I need to keep doing ;D
ohh I'm sorry for giving the C.N.Blue boys such a tiny apartment for them -.-"
but they used to live like that :(

here's the article ~~

CommentSubscribe, and Sharee :DD