CHAPTER 7: SATURDAY MORNING

My Twelve B12others!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MIYUN

 

*EVERYBODY WAKE UP! Wake up!*

 

Miyun groaned as she twitched and her bed. Slightly opening her eyes because of the sound of her phone's alarm.

 

*Everybody everybody~ every-everybody~ *

 

Now greatly irritated, she reaches out her hand to her bedside table where the said 'noise' was coming from with her other hand covering her face with a pillow. After a few minutes of struggle and knocking off a book she read that night, finally she got her phone.

 

Half opening her eyes she slid her phone's screen and the annoying sound was gone. She looked at the time and it was 7:16 am.

 

Still too early for a Saturday… nah!  Better go back to sleep.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

Aish! Who dares to bother me when Im still sleepy?!

 

*knock knock knock*

 

"Hmmm?!" Which should have meant who/what is it?  But Miyun was too lazy to even move .

 

The door opened and Mr. Seo, the Kims trusted Butler entered her room carefully avoiding the clutter in Miyun's room.

 

"Miyun Agassi, It’s me Butler Seo. You told me last Wednesday to make sure that you woke up before 8:00 am. So you have no choice Young miss but to get up."

 

"I dont remember asking you that so leave me be" Miyun said not clearly audible for her face was still covered with her pillow.

 

Butler Seo was already used to this kind of behavior of their young miss didn’t even move one bit from where he is standing at.

 

“Young Miss, you mentioned also that you and your friend Ms. Lee are going out today that is why you need to wake up before 8:30" Butler Seo informed her. Like a jolt of lightning Miyun sat up her bed and scratched her head furiously.

 

Aish!!  I almost forgot! I promised Lianne I will accompany her to the mall.

 

"Young Master Kyungsoo and Young Master Jongin are downstairs. You could accompany them to breakfast if you wish." Mr. Seo suggested.

 

"Okay... like I have a choice"

 

"I could ask Ms. Cho to bring your breakfast here instead if you like?" Butler Seo suggested.

 

"No thanks... but thanks for the offer." Miyun said as she hugged their ever so stiff butler and ran off outside.

 

"Good morning Young Miss!"

 

The maids who were busy on their job at the hallways stopped whatever they are doing for a minute to greet their Young Miss who happily returned the gesture. When Miyun arrived at the kitchen her two brothers had already started their breakfast.

 

"Good morning Oppas!" Miyun greeted them as she sat next to her brother Jongin who just nodded at her for the dark skinned male has his mouth full of cereals.

 

"Good morning to you too." Kyungsoo answered her not looking though for he too was busy reading his thick book. "Yah! Jongin can't you eat properly?! Your cereals are dirtying my book!" 

 

"Cant." Jongin said after a huge gulp of water. "I have a date this lunch so I have to hurry. I have to go to the flowershop and the Mom's boutique for my outfit." He added then shoved a mouthful of his favorite colored cereals.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter