CHAPTER 6: THE KPOP PRINCE

My Twelve B12others!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 JUNGKOOK

 

FLASHING LIGHTS, that is a part of Jungkook's life that he will be missing once he will enter the renowned Empire High.

 

8:30 AM; Saturday, his phone's clock glows. They were supposed to have a performance at 9 AM on Inkigayo but Jungkook has no plan on getting up yet.

 

"Jungkook for godsake get up!" Their manager yelled tossing him off his bed. The other members were up already, well if you count V who is being dragged by their leader, Rapmon who seems to be still half asleep but still on his feet, then yeah you could say that the others are up.

 

"Ugghh... Hyung! Okay, Okay I'm up!" Jungkook grumbled as he groggily stood up.

 

"Finally! Now go to the bathroom and wash up so we can go!" Without any much choice, Jungkook went to the bathroom and followed what his manager hyung ordered him to.

 

The cold water woke him up on an instant. Within just about 10 minutes he had finished cleaning himself up. He put on the clothes given to him by one of their staffs and proceeded to their van where the other members are already waiting.

 

Being an Idol for almost 2 years, Jungkook and the other members of BTS is already used to this kind of situation. Especially nowadays that they just had their comeback. The group are very in demand by music shows like Mcountdown,Music Core,and Inkigayo. Thousands of fans also are waiting to see them on their shows.

 

As Jungkook goes near the van he can hear the other members inside who were very noisy and loud. They were rehearsing their lines for they dont have enough time to that later in the studio. V and Jin were busy loosing up their vocal chords while the rappers are practicing their song's lyrics. Jungkook entered the van and joined them not a second after he was checking his hair out the car's front mirror as the van went on its way.

 

Jungkook is well what you would call 'vain', I mean very. He knows that his handsome and does not deny it. He really likes it when his fans praise him during their fansigning events and whenever a camera is taking his picture. He has this belief that he was born so that he's gifts including his pretty face should be shared with others to look at. The other BTS members were sometimes ticked off because of his personality being like this and sometimes without even knowing, he makes s feel inferior of him even the group's leader.

 

" Yah Jungkook-ah, It's Monday right? The day you are entering Empire High? " Jimin asked him from the back of the van which Jungkook just nodded his head to as an answer.

 

"I heard all the rich kids are schooling there. Are you going to be fine? " Suga the quiet one among them asked to him.

 

" Im THE Jeon Jungkook, So I definitely will be fine." Jungkook said smirking confidently still checking himself out in the car's mirror.

 

"The famous Kims are studying there so I dont think anyone would even glance at you." Rapmon the group's leader said with a smug on his face.

 

"Kims?  Who are those hyung?" V who was just a year older than Jungkook asked confused.

 

"You dont know them V? Tss..They are just The famous twelve perfect sons of Mr. And Mrs. Kim the owner of ₭&₭ Fashion line and Preℳier Hotel & Resort all over the country, not to mention that they are also the part owner of Hyundai and Samsung. Every guy dreams to be one of them. Blessed with great fortune and looks who wouldnt?!" Jin the eldest said.

 

"Wow!  Do they have a sister? Haha" V said with a hint of playfulness in his voice. Jungkook leaned over for he too was curious of these Kims that they were talking about.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter