CHAPTER 3: LUNCH WAS ALWAYS A STRUGGLE

My Twelve B12others!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MIYUN

 

MANY THOUGHTS and questions are running on through Miyun's mind the moment Mr. Yoo gave her that task. She turned away from her crazy adviser then proceeded to the doors and was brought back to herself by her brother's voice.

 

"Hey. Why were you called by Mr. Yoo?  Are you okay? "  Suho asked her as she stops.

 

"Huh? Oh its you Oppa." Miyun said. She then snapped her head left and right to see if other students are watching them in the hallway.

 

"Don't worry no students are here in this area now except for the teachers. The other students have already gone to the Grand Cafeteria." Suho said assuring his sister.

 

The teachers faculty room is located at the west part of their school. Its is part of a big building with 3 floors. Only few students go there. It is more like an office. The first floor is the kindergarten  and  Elementary department's faculty area. The second floor is the highschool department's Faculty floor which is where Miyun and Suho are in right now and all the way to the 3rd floor is the School President's office and some boardrooms. Miyun had to pass through 2 buildings after going here from her classroom.

 

"Phew~ I almost had an heart attack" Miyun said as she clutches her chest. Suho just laughed at her. "Oppa what was it?  Did you wait for me here? " she then asked.

 

"I was just curious of what that Grasshopper Mr. Yoo wants from you?" Suho her brother said.

 

"Oh that. He was just giving me some extra work but I can handle it." Miyun shrugged and gave a small smile. His brother just smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

 

"How about you what were you doing here? " Miyun asked him.

 

"Me? Oh some student council work. No biggie *yawns* "

 

"Oppa you look tired. You should really get some rest." Miyun said with concern on her voice.

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry. We just had a small vacation wasn't that enough" He said but Miyun was not convinced.

 

" Yeah we did but you literally brought your work with you at our stay in Hong Kong so that doesn't count as a vacation for you." Miyun said as she crosses her arms." I know your just doing your job as the Student Council President but give some of it to your Vice President maybe. Don't push yourself too hard Oppa."

 

"*sighs* arasso.. arasso.. Ill do that. You worry to much princess." Suho then gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

 

"Yahh Oppa~  what if someone saw that." Miyun grumbled.

 

"Like I said you worry to much. How about we head to the cafeteria. Lets eat, the others are waiting for me as well." Suho then walks on to the Grand Cafeteria's direction with Miyun following not far behind.

 

Suho is Miyun's 4th brother from the eldest. He is now in College, Majoring in Medicine and the whole School's Student Council President. Suho is the most workaholic among them all. He is always the one who nags them like a mother hen even though he is not the eldest. For Miyun he is her kind and gentle broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter