CHAPTER 5: SHE'S DIFFERENT

My Twelve B12others!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              GONGCHAN

 

*DUGEUN DUGEUN*, Gongchan's heart still beats fast after that very brief that meeting with Her.

 

His heart wont stop in jumping with glee. For already a year he has only looked at Miyun from the sidelines. The young boy has always been envious of his friend Baro who get to talk to her everyday without anyone minding it. Well one guy does and that's Gong Chanshik.

 

"Hey!" Jinyoung smacked his shoulders bringing him back to reality.

 

"Uhh Let's go?" He asks still a little flustered.

 

"Uhh yeah Im hungry already! I wanna go home! " Sandeul said pushing Gongchan to his car's direction.

 

Gongchan had already drove Jinyoung and Sandeul home. CNU asked to be dropped off at the Mall after them, So its just him and Baro left inside his car.

 

"Gongchan?" Baro said.

 

"Yes Hyung?" Gongchan answered his eyes on the road.

 

"Uhmm I know this is not me to ask but how do you tell a girl that you like her?"

 

The question took Gongchan off guard and almost got into a accident.

 

"Watch out!!" Baro yelled clinging on to his seatbelt for dear life.

 

"Sorry Hyung!"Gongchan then stopped his car at the sidewalk. There were just many things going through his head.

 

Hyung likes someone. Could it be?  Oh no! Please don't let it be Miyun! I already have a slim chance at her at it is. They're friends and seems close aswell. Ughh!  He didn't notice that he was scratching his head furiously that made the older male at his side stare in shock.

 

"Are you OK O.O?" Baro asked inching closer to the door beside him, afraid of what's going to happen next.

 

"I'm fine Hyung... I was just..." He then started the car back and drove. His heart is pounding but he needs to know if his Friend will become his enemy.After a few minute just driving he asked to break the complete silence between  them.

 

"So Hyung... What was it that you asked earlier? " Gongchan asked after breathing heavily.

 

"Oh That! I was just asking how to let a girl know that you like her." Baro asked sheepishly his ears turning pink.

 

"Why? do you like someone? Who? " Please don't let it be Miyun.

 

"Uhh you know her... she's a friend of mine." ! It maybe is her!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter